Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

i sheeshed my pants op!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

im having a bit of an existential crisis here guys

Ventral EggSac posted:

Is Cracked.com now popular with zoomers?

Yes, they all trade their favorite articles in the fortnite in-game browser. Fortnite is a social media platform now for sharing all your favorite tik toks and cracked.com content

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
Sounds like the name of a dumb app that is all the rage for like 16 months, then falls off into nothing.

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thtRNJ3A-CA

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
WE

Are.

Sheeeeesh.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
No, I am sheesh

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
i am the old, that thought you meant sheesh as in exasperation.

not... whatever they did to that frog. what is wrong with youngins

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Sheesh and Shlong.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 02:34 on May 12, 2021

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
All the kids stayed home for two years and now memes are just saying “yes sir” and “Monday baby” and “sheesh” like beetle bailey

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

All the kids stayed home for two years and now memes are just saying “yes sir” and “Monday baby” and “sheesh” like beetle bailey

:lol:beetle baily:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Time to sandpaoer our legs, we gotta keep up with the trends.
https://thetab.com/uk/2021/05/10/people-on-tiktok-are-using-sandpaper-to-shave-their-legs-and-a-doctors-warned-against-it-204636