Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

You think you taught me a lesson, babe
Betcha think you "got through to me"
No one gets through here anymore
Right
Sounds like something teachers are gonna get real loving tired of when the "funny random kid" starts using it in class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right
"sheesh the hamburglar" is a fart that goes up an octave at the end.

"sheeshing" is the action of collecting used shisha and trying to sell it teens as hyperweed.

"Tommy got some hyperweed from that old guy at 7-11 and sheeshed the hamburglar during algebra hour at the tutoring center" is a sentence I assume the youths say frequently.

Who the gently caress is TimTok?

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I've noticed this strange graffiti the local youths are writing on the ground and I'm concerned it may be some kind Satanic gang sign. It resembles an inverted cross filled with demonic symbols. Here's a photograph I took.

Failed invocation for Prince Stolas. Check The Lesser Key of Solomon for more information.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

Ventral EggSac posted:

I just want to be sure when I yell it at my grandkids they will understand its the new wednesday frog and not the new hitler frog. I want my kids to know I support the right frog

Someone's gonna edit this to say "the reich frog", so I'll just sheesh the hamburglar over that joke now.

Don't yell at your grandkids; they are your 5th column in the never-ending battle between you and your children.

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

Ventral EggSac posted:

gently caress your're right don't cancel me about the frogs please

Your're right= Ur-right- neofascist hategroup out of the eastern side of the Mall of America (near Macy's).

#don'tcancelme= obvious Twitter tag for odious folks of a dubious nature!

Frogsplease= FrogsPeace- the end goal of the alt-right, a "frog's peace."

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grumblepuff
Dec 29, 2018

Right
After eating their grandparent's food and growing up to 3 meters tall, the Zoomers take their parent's nihilism and funnel it into random poo poo like this, which furthers alienates millennials and increases the chances of one of us blabbing about the location of the dragonballs.

It's called common sense, people.