Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I have head young people do this and assume its a meme or something that I could start doing in public places, like very loudly as people are trying to shop at crackerbarrel for instance

but I wanted to make sure it wasn't like a crypto fascist dogwhistle thing either, what do you hip and cool people think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgT6XABqS5Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I know the definition of sheesh, thanks. It the high pitched, loud delivery of it by youths that I hear in public settings that needs explanation for me

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

If the pee frog, eye hand game, and runes can get taken over by nazis it's plausible that this might too, just making sure folks

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

I just want to be sure when I yell it at my grandkids they will understand its the new wednesday frog and not the new hitler frog. I want my kids to know I support the right frog

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

gently caress your're right don't cancel me about the frogs please

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Grumblepuff posted:

Your're right= Ur-right- neofascist hategroup out of the eastern side of the Mall of America (near Macy's).

#don'tcancelme= obvious Twitter tag for odious folks of a dubious nature!

Frogsplease= FrogsPeace- the end goal of the alt-right, a "frog's peace."

But there are hundreds of rightwing frogs in new york city!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Communist Toast posted:

I play a bunch of VR games that are filled with zoomers. I here Sheeeeeeeee~ a lot and also, "Im cracked at fortnite my guy"

I will now be fielding questions

Is Cracked.com now popular with zoomers?