Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Neigh is the real n word

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I am looking forward to the Olympics and the economic despair in the host city that inevitably follows

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Zeroisanumber posted:

lol bullshit this is literally the oldest trick in the major league sports playbook

Remember when Seattle built Paul Allen a brand new arena because he cited that there weren't enough luxury suites in the old one, then he moved the Sonics anyway lol

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Troy Queef posted:

(I'm talking about NBA Twitter people, who saw the line-brawl to start and instantly started posting either "thugs" or "if this happened in the beautiful and pure NBA you wouldn't hear the end of it, but because the NHL is 90% white they can get away with this disgusting behavior")

Theyre right

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

It takes a guy forcing another guy's head down into the ice with all his effort resulting in a lifelong disability before anybody even thinks that what happens at hockey games is inappropriate for a sport.

The culture around hockey, especially in Canada's prairies, is so hosed up and toxic and only exists because places like Alberta have an incurable sickness of the soul

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Blood Boils posted:

Steve Moore had it coming for his dirty injuries on Markus Naslund and Martin St Louis

What goes around comes around out on the ice

Typical big brained coast lib, blaming small market prairie folks with very little power/influence/relevance when hockey fights are popular cross country

Please don't troll me I was knocked unconscious on the ice as a child so many times I can't handle it

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

put this in the OP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDvXGCeajQQ

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I don't want
A place to stay
Get your booty on the floor tonight
And I'm gay

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Does anybody know what happened to those 6 year olds who were in UFC commercials training with eachother during the golden days of UFC when fighters were sponsored by condom depot and everybody was on steroids?

They must be like 15 now and really hosed up

(Maybe not UFC itself but maybe Affliction or TapOut)

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

This is less psychotic than the people who are planning on continuing to wear a mask in public forever tbh

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Everybody should only play sports for the joy of movement and personal expression

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3nIrrd1MtI

Imagine being mad that Russian athletes are allowed to compete at the Olympics because they got caught doping

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Oh no the transes are going to take away the millions of dollars of prize money set aside for regional powerlifting championships where they are the only competitor in their weight class

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

Lmao loving leafs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8lM070av5M

owned

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I hope the guy whose only fight is a loss to another untrained youtuber beats the greatest boxer of all time, because it would be funny

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I'm glad that guy from Denmark didn't die

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

If he's concerned about his health yeah not playing football is the smartest option

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

https://twitter.com/UEFA/status/1407652489101557766

lol

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

human garbage bag posted:

The IOC only bans the naturally high testosterone females because they are all lesbians as far as I'm aware. That conflicts with the Olympic goal of selectively breeding better athletes.

100% if a hot, cis white woman was winning and had high natural test they wouldn't have a problem with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcbXCMvpmWo

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

https://twitter.com/seangannon44/status/1411730835988959240?s=19

lol

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

The olympics is going to rule for many various reasons

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Peanut President posted:

the absolute state of the field they're using for softball at the olympics

Weird, the beer keg on the first base line is in the shape of an umpire

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

indigi posted:

men play softball??

They do. They also do rhythm gymnastics but they can't do it in the olympics because of the matriarchy

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Peanut President posted:

not at the olympics. softball is the designated replacement for baseball because girls can't play baseball apparently

Isn't softball a thing because people decided that girls throwing overhand was bad for them somehow?

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Peanut President posted:

gently caress if i know. all i know is that women played baseball in a pro league during ww2 but then at some point everyone decided 90 feet is too far for a girl to run or whatever :biotruths: poo poo they came up with

Yeah they made a move about the team Madonna and Rosie O'Donnell played for

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I'm so glad that women's hockey is in the winter olympics instead of some dumb bullshit like ringette.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

camoseven posted:

The Olympics are dumb and bad and I treat anyone who cares about them with deep suspicion

I like to watch sports

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

lmao