Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
ok I'll pass along the message but I wouldn't hold yr breath

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Play posted:

What really pisses me off the most is that Israel is incapable of getting control of their right wing super orthodox faction (remember that deadly stampede just a week or so ago where they had completely ignored all safety and occupancy standards, and that doesn't even mention the covid risk) and stopping them from continuing to blatantly steal land. Of course there's no peace! They keep treating Palestinians like animals and stealing everything they have, so their two-faced insistence that they want peace is totally belied by almost everything they do.

This election isn't going to be any better, either. The right wing is still incredibly strong in Israel and whatever happens to Netanyahu any government will still include the right wing. Israel has basically been stuck under a Trump-like figure since 2009 and under right wing governments for a lot longer than that. Of course, they're voting for them but I at least feel bad for the ones who aren't and who genuinely want peace.

We have that faction in NJ and they live in a town called Lakewood. All my Jewish friends hate them.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Noblesse Obliged posted:

I say stop using the West Bank and start using the West Credit Union

lol

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I worked for Syrian Jews for about 6 months (consumer electronics) and they refused to do business with two groups of people; 1) muslims and 2) Israelis. More or less cool dudes but weirdest company culture I've ever been privy to.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Hey, if you guys wanna watch a good movie about Israel & Palestine, I highly recommend the Attack (2012). I thought it was really well done.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Flannelette posted:

Lol if you willingly pay tax to a government that supports Israel.

If you don't pay taxes here, the government pretty much rockets yr house and puts you into a closed air camp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
The US has no ideological stance about anything. Every decision and position is 100% based on maxing out spend and revenue. They work backwards to decide what the morality behind it all is.