Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sub-Actuality posted:

hi [MR. BLACK], this is Bart Simpson — eat my shorts! Ha ha! Just joshin’. I’m calling to say happy birthday to [MR. BLACK]!

(lengthy pause & audible cassette noises)

Also, great job on the good grades, man!

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Sub-Actuality posted:

Bought this based entirely on my mom only letting us buy games that were obviously intended for younger kids + impulsive “oh I think maybe I’ve seen a commercial for that show” box art recognition. It was terrible and I forced myself to beat it out of sheer spite

I never actually watched the show but supposedly it was unwatchably bad.

e: this was not one of the games my brother traded away for Lester, a huge relief

oh no

oh no

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lol

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

That Little Demon posted:

There is a poster here who is a huge Urbzhead, but I won’t say who

I've explained this. It was my little sisters copy and the game didn't make me feel safe. But yes I played it on GBA.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Average Bear posted:

I've explained this. It was my little sisters copy and the game didn't make me feel safe. But yes I played it on GBA.

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

if the urbz starts to make you feel unsafe, drop a pizza and make your sim run away.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Average Bear posted:

Okay but it wasn’t you but thanks for outing yourself as an Urbzhead lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

White gamer seeing a copy of Urbz in the GameStop window and crossing the street.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

White gamer seeing a copy of Urbz in the GameStop window and crossing the street.

Lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Urbz: there goes the neighborhood!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

they kept the GBA Urbz copies behind locked displays here

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
I made some dumb posts in this thread, so I apologize.

But I traded my copy of Crusin' World for the N64 plus $10 to my cousin for Glover.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

But I traded my copy of Crusin' World for the N64 plus $10 to my cousin for Glover.

i played the poo poo out of cruisn usa but never tried the other ones.. epic games you inexplicably didn't spend your childhood money on

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Astoundingly Ugly Baby posted:

I feel your pain, friend

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
been think ing about the urbz cover of lets get it started

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIoPT-IASnU

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol drat

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
N64 expansion pack while not owning a single game that supported it because I didn't know better and thought it would give everything better graphics

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

N64 expansion pack while not owning a single game that supported it because I didn't know better and thought it would give everything better graphics

pc gamers be like

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

dumbass games your aunt inexplicably spent her precious gift giving money on for your 13th birthday

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Entirely wrong thread. Have another aunt gift.

NienNunb fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Jul 22, 2021

Food Boner
Jul 2, 2005
Gumby ftw

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

big pokey fan here

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Not a fan of the Blockheads at all

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mkvltra posted:

I spent half of my childhood overseas (Japan, Bahrain) and half in a town in Northern Virginia. In Virginia we lived adjacent to a ritzy golf course and country club, and we would constantly have golf balls end up in our backyard and around the neighborhood. I would stockpile them and then sell them back to the golfers as they had to cross a public road at a 'country club designated crosswalk' or whatever. I would fill up my little red wagon with as many golf balls as I could and I had a piece of plywood that I painted to announce my wares. The golfers got to pick which ones they wanted. I learned after a couple weeks that I could sell Titleist Pro-V's for five each.

I also used to weigh packs of Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon cards using a jeweler's scale (coke dealing scale), buy the heaviest packs, open them in the car with my mom, and then sell the holos I would pull to a TCG shop across the street.

I love this story but I have no idea what living in Bahrain and Japan has to do with it

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

in, at the time, bahrain

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Nostradingus posted:

in, at the time, bahrain

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I love this story but I have no idea what living in Bahrain and Japan has to do with it

its world building

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
As a kid I bought Gangsters: Organized Crime from Radioshack. The game is probably pretty good but when I got it home and installed it I realized I bought the demo version. I never played it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

don't want to give the impression that i grew up in mere Virginia.