Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OneSizeFitsAll
Sep 13, 2010

Du bist mein Sofa
When I was a teen I bought a PC Engine GT (I think used) - mainly because it meant portable Street Fighter II (no other portable platform had it at the time).

I spent god knows how much of what I guess must have been birthday money on this and got a massive slab which only just qualified as portable, with a miniscule screen relative to its size, a stuck pixel and a battery life of about 8 seconds. Its version of Street Fighter II was complete arse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OneSizeFitsAll
Sep 13, 2010

Du bist mein Sofa

NienNunb posted:

When I was 6 I traded my cousin his copy of Super Mario All Stars for my copy of Super Mario All Stars + Super Mario World because I liked the box art of the former better.

When I was in school, many eons ago, I borrowed a copy of Super Mario All Stars from a kid in my maths class, and in return lent him my copy of King of the Monsters. For some reason or other, we never ended up swapping back. I think I got the better of that exchange.