Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

my dad once brought my sister and i to toys r us and and let us pool our money together to buy one new GBA game. we eventually narrowed it down to either Pokemon Emerald, or another game

we went with the other game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

NienNunb posted:

When I was 6 I traded my cousin his copy of Super Mario All Stars for my copy of Super Mario All Stars + Super Mario World because I liked the box art of the former better.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sub-Actuality posted:

in the mid 90s my little brother secretly packed our entire SNES collection into his backpack, got our mom to take him to our local game store at the mall, and traded in around 75% of our games to afford a brand new copy of Lester the Unlikely for like $60

Cain slaying Abel in the field via a Super Scope blast to the head

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

while looking for a pic i found out it was marketed as a sequel to another GBA Battlebots game but in reality was just the exact same game with a few bug fixes lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

After I murdered him and slid around in his blood for awhile, I noticed a a vintage SNES Final Fantasy 3 cartridge somewhere in his brain matter.

imps: You mean Final Fantasy 6, right? was it the updated cart that took the sketch-invis glitch out?

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Antivehicular posted:

The spectrum of childhood ethics, between "sold golf balls by the side of the road to buy a GBA" to "stole $200 from a friend to buy Starfox Adventures"

nicest person you will ever meet v. twisted loving psychopath

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

President Beep posted:

jesus i wish that was me

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Sounds like my ex-wife!

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

porky pig is about to make you his bu-buh-buh-buh porky pig is about you make his buh-buh... porky pig is about to make play his game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

b_d posted:

go to timestamp 1:50 for the epic win.

lmao