Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
I lucked into a PS5 last December and have so far played exactly one PS5 exclusive game on it, rest are also available on PS4. Also I had to spend $70 on The Show while Xbox folks get it as part of gamepass. Feeling like a real rube having bought it at normal price, can't imagine how somebody who bought one on a scalper's markup feels.

Living on a prayer that my 1080Ti still has a year or two left in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

And Tyler Too! posted:

I duct taped a PS2 to a PS3, instant PS5. Lemons, meet lemonade.

And as an added bonus somehow two consoles worth of fans is still quieter than the PS5's built in leafblower.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute
What is the Dark Souls of crypto? Please goons you gotta help me I refuse to mine unless it's actually challenging, sick of all these coins that just hold your hand through the mining process.

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Consoles are starting to get into a real rut with the lack of exclusives that inevitably come to PC and the fact that even current gen re-releases of last gen games still don't look or run as well as their PC counterparts.

nintendo wins again baybee

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The Switch sucks poo poo too

u mad mario and zelda are never gonna be on pc? :smug:

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

Play posted:

ever heard of an emulator? :smuggo:

I have reported u to the copyrite police1!!1 its ppl like u who are killing the industry111!

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

my PS5 owns, it's the most fun i've ever had with a console at launch

Not shitposting: what games have you gotten for it? I have the DeS remake and The Show 21, and while they've both been fun enough, everything else is just me porting stuff over from my PS4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydin
Oct 29, 2011

Another spring commute

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

I played DeS, 150 hours of Monster Hunter World Iceborne, a new playthrough of DS3, Bugsnax, a dozen hours of Destruction All Stars, and now the NieR Replicant upgrade. On my list are RE8, Returnal, and a replay of FF7R with Intergrade. As soon as they show Elden Ring and announced Titanfall 3 and TLOU2 Factions I will be in heaven.

I need to play Replicant, if only because I'm really hankering to play back through Automata and that's as good an excuse as any to finally play the game it is loosely a sequel to.

I have close to a 1000 hours in MHW on PC, me and a group of fellow goons basically did nothing but play it every weekend for a year and a half when we were all available.