Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/2021/05/11/ps5-stock-shortages-will-continue-into-2022-sony-says

So far we have:

- Coronavirus Supply Chain disruptions
- US/China Trade War
- Drought in Taiwan (chip manufacturers use lots of water for cooling?)

What's going to happen when China invades Taiwan?

This just can't be, computers and TVs and video game consoles are my only friends!

What am I supposed to do now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Schweinhund posted:

try going outside

Fojar38 posted:

yeah i tried that once and it sucked balls

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Meme Poker Party posted:

"Man, I'm loving BORED! What is something fun I can go do?"

- Alexander the Great

i'd rather watch other people doin stuff, rather than do the stuff myself

it's easier, also it's safer

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
What were the discords you used? :P

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

spouse posted:

https://discord.gg/bPs(THE LETTER AFTER G)uHKb

Good luck, poo poo gets snapped up immediately, not nearly as useful as previously, unless you want a PS5, in which case it's been pretty good. The other one I used is closed now.

Thanks very much (it's a lower case h in case anyone was wondering), but I've never used Discord and although I signed up and got on the server, I'm apparently way too stupid to figure out how to use it.

I take it I'm supposed to click #notification-signup under DROPS, then click the icons in the red box below for notifications on those items?

What I can't figure out is how it then works after that, or how it notifies me.

I know Discord is extremely popular but it's never been something I had or wanted to use. I got burned out on IRC in the early 2000's. :P