Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Big Beef City posted:

I've been hoping for the new Xbox, personally.
It has the same capabilities as the PS5, better subscription service, and doesn't need a drat redesign already like the PS5 is apparently getting.
Plus I don't think Sony's got any exclusives I want.

Still, doesn't mean I'm getting it any time soon I guess.

There are Twitter accounts that announce when they’re in stock. If you make it so you get a notification when they tweet you have a chance. It took a few tries but I was able to get one after a couple weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Collapsing Farts posted:

If the demand is so great why haven't more manufactures poo poo out more cards

whats the dang holdup

and if you can just mine money (never understood how that worked) why don't people just start collectives where they set up massive mining ops and earn trillions and take over the world

-Chip foundries can’t keep up with demand and it takes a long time to build new ones. It’s going to be a while.

-There are groups of people trying to do that. They’re setting up massive server farms in warehouses and some of them have wind turbines or whatever to cut down on energy costs.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Collapsing Farts posted:

Shouldn't we be getting a flock of new billionaires all the time then

Yeah that’s happening too lol

Maybe not billionaires but lots of on-paper multi-multi-millionaires

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

“You’re a gross failure,” says GBS superstar

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Big Beef City posted:

Hold up everyone.

Ye olde Bite Coine Super Stars are going to give us a Showe.

Please, let us see how this plays out.

Are you drunk? What the hell are you even talking about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Frank Frank posted:

Also whoever told me Nier automata was dark souls with robots lied to me. It’s anime.

Never trust the goon consensus but especially when it comes to video games