Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

The Kins posted:

cheat codes in general, really. let me noclip around and check out your cool environment art, pls

yeah! i really miss cheat codes, even the dumb ones for poo poo like big head mode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I used to love logging into random servers in Quake 3 or Unreal Tournament and finding someone's dumbass instagib mod with altered physics. Multiplayer in the late 90s/early 2000s kicked rear end

i think i told this story before but my brother sucked poo poo at doom multiplayer and made his own wad with one level where he started right next to a hidden room with a switch that killed the lights, nvg, and a plasma gun. it only worked once and then the guy he would lan party with saw him enter the room and brutally murdered him whenever he went near it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The gaming equivalent of Mr. Burns using the snowmobile to get to the mountain cabin

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sham bam bamina! posted:

the genesis sonic games rule but technically they're barely functional piles of junk. it's easier to fall through the ground in sonic 2 than in effing action 52.

youve got extreme games energy and you need to cleanse yourself of it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

For some reason this made me think of this

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

actually it's still happening today somewhat

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

nintendo power giving away a free strategy guide with a renewal ftw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i lived in the rear end end of nowhere as a kid and my strategy guide for ocarina got there the same day as my copy of ocarina, i lost my god drat mind. god i miss nintendo power

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hidden development rooms

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

maneater is pretty muxh the only one i can think of recently

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

oh the brand name is still alive all right

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

plugging giant plastic bricks into my console

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

swapping in the n64 expansion pack was gamer nirvana

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Breaking brown bricks in minecrap.

*softly whistles through teeth*

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

cartridges for sure but also like, plugging in the 32x to your genesis. attaching the gamecube modem. making your console bigger, you know

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fartlancer posted:

wish you could make the ps5 bigger

now we're talkin

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

pulling over to throw up bc you needed to finish super Mario land ftw

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

John Romero posted:

lmao this guy calls his dick the ps5....probably because it’s so hard to find

gently caress off twerp

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kongming posted:

Stay away from this game called Dark Souls then. Dunno if you heard of it but let's just say...you WILL die.

maybe you will

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

*praying for trying to jack off to come in and find the famous post about putting your controller down at an angle and beating dark souls while you go grab a snack*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao ty