Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

what would you ideally have in your home that you can't have right now

for me it would be a high-end toto washlet toilet seat. a heated toilet seat is the best. a bidet is out of this world. plus having a button labeled "butt" that you can press any time you want is a dream come true. i'd even appreciate the model that makes electronic gurgling water noises because my bathroom doesn't have a fan.
but, even outside of expense, my bathroom configuration doesn't allow it :( plus my loving weirdo city toilet doesn't have a fill valve :ssj:

PS your answer can be sincere like mine or goofy or if you just want to mash on the keyboard that's cool too. this thread is for everyone

frump truck fucked around with this message at 14:15 on May 13, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU