Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Sid Vicious posted:

Larry fucks

Dolphin posted:

Larry is extremely into the natural health thing so he started making ozonated olive oil which he planned to sell for a profit. While he was manufacturing the ozonated olive oil he was simultaneously making essential oils from something or other, I don't recall. The essential oils created a mist in his house which mixed with the ozone he was making and a spark or something caused the mixture to ignite and blew up his entire house. All of the windows blew out and started a fire which caused enough smoke to ruin every room in his house. He explained all of this to the fire department who decided this was all his fault so he got no insurance compensation which he is still extremely pissed about. How could he have known that could happen.

:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Larry is Cosmo Kramer if Kramer had a good income and a house. Larry for POTUS!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Dolphin posted:

Yesterday Larry sent me this image with no explanation

I have no idea what this is supposed to be

Based on the yellow coloring, it appears to be some sort of container for pee, with a hinged lid. poo poo in the garbage disposal, pee in the peebox.