Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

R1 R2 L1 Circle Left Down Right Up Left Down Right Up

I sucked a lot at Vice City so I was punching this drat health code in constantly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
Metroid for the NES:

JUSTIN BAILEY

Starts you off with everything basically. My friend who learned it from Nintendo Power told me some bullshit story about how he was putting in random passwords and just decided on a loving whim to try JUSTIN BAILEY "and underline it so it's important." I was like 9 years old and thought pro wrestling was 100% real and there really was an Airwolf and even I saw through that ridiculous bullshit.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

BANGBANGBANG blew up cars in GTA3 on PC, but each BANG you typed afterwards triggered it again. So I'd just type bang as quickly as I could and cars would blast off into the sky.

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

BARRAL
DARBYDAY
BADBUDDY
DYDDY

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

~
tcl
player.additem 0000000f 100000

disable
enable