Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

more falafel please

forums poster

supposedly it has to do with the fact that most Americans were exposed to euro bidets in brothels during the wars, and so the association was that bidets were a dirty thing that the french do

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Weren't they also rejected in the UK for being EUROPEAN?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Escape From Noise posted:

Weren't they also rejected in the UK for being EUROPEAN?

Continental* but yes.

Gramps

Postin from the terlet 10/10 would shitpost again

Also we need a gangtag for the people that crank the bidet pressure all the way up. Pressure wash that donut errday

cruft

Gramps posted:

Postin from the terlet 10/10 would shitpost again

Also we need a gangtag for the people that crank the bidet pressure all the way up. Pressure wash that donut errday

The new bidet is much lower pressure than the old one. But, surprisingly, I'm getting just as clean.

Apparently I'd been power washing my butthole this whole time and didn't realize it!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I have my washlet set to 10 and frankly if you're not scouring the poop out of your bottom, are you even living? You are not you are dead and decaying.

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

I have my washlet set to 10 and frankly if you're not scouring the poop out of your bottom, are you even living? You are not you are dead and decaying.

Quoted for hard truths, hard as the water stream hammering away at my rear end from my bidet.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Pondering the stations of the cross while undergoing the martyrdoms of the rear end.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

cruft

How Wonderful! posted:

Pondering the stations of the cross while undergoing the martyrdoms of the rear end.

Bumper sticker idea:

POOPIN 4 JESUS

Escape From Noise

What Would Jesus Doo?

Ventral EggSac

take this snickers,

cruft

Had to poo at a public toilet today and now my butthole is bleeding from my attempt to not have poo in my underwear afterwards.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:stare: go on

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

my parents replaced all the toilets in their home to those airline suction ones and now all their waste is just flung into space

Platinum User Pot Smoke Phoenix!

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

https://giant.gfycat.com/WellgroomedImperfectHaddock.webm the vanisher

cruft

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

my parents replaced all the toilets in their home to those airline suction ones and now all their waste is just flung into space

Are you posting from a space ship? You have to tell us if you are.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

Are you posting from a space ship? You have to tell us if you are.

Frick do you think they're a space cop??? :ohdear:

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

my folks are space cowboys :clint:

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

my folks are space cowboys :clint:

Oh, you must be the gangster of love I've been hearing so much about. It's nice to meet you, Maurice.

selan dyin

the poor mans bidet is simply going #2 just before u take a shower
+points for one of them showerheads with the precision mode for blasting youre bunghole

Areola Grande

Mormon Nailer posted:

Oh, you must be the gangster of love I've been hearing so much about. It's nice to meet you, Maurice.

lmbo'd

Moo Cowabunga

[Office Worker.

tooweet toowoo

VANISHER

HEATHER PAPPS

FutonForensic

would be cool if bidets could be configured to shoot liquids other than water: vinegar, Sierra mist, gasoline. toto, consider my proposal

Finger Prince

FutonForensic posted:

would be cool if bidets could be configured to shoot liquids other than water: vinegar, Sierra mist, gasoline. toto, consider my proposal

Soda Stream collab. Imagine how fancy it would feel to get your butthole cleansed with sparkling water.

Escape From Noise

Hot green tea or gtfo.

alexandriao

tits out for terlet

(fully sexual snail inage here)

Escape From Noise

:nudesnail:

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
making a deposit

selan dyin

posting atop the commode

Areola Grande

pls let us know if everything comes out alright :ohdear:

selan dyin

prepuce repurposed posted:

pls let us know if everything comes out alright :ohdear:

can confirm

Escape From Noise

Talk about "logging on"!