Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
This Rollins/Cesaro feud will never end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

sportsgenius86 posted:

Lol WWE sucks rear end but that match was good and they absolutely shocked me not having any fuckery in it.

don't worry, they saved it for dessert

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
“You don’t just move on from me, pal!” - The Modern WWE Story

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lmao it glitched to the console I guess?

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

seth looks like the guy from shamwow and the guy from wolf of wallstreet had a baby

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

GOTTA GET HEEEAATTT

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Ahahahaha :camera6:

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahaha :camera6:

Big Queefy
Jan 27, 2013

Unless they’re setting up Cesaro redemption (lol) this is beyond dumb

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

THAT'S HIS UNO PLAYING ARM

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
That match was awesome.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
lmao Seth's jacket

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I
It’s like he got to lose twice!

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008
these Don Cherry-rear end suits

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

lol I thought that was going to be a pipe at first

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
soooo bad

Go away Seth

Overall wasn't half bad of a show

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Seth-Cesaro seems like the only thing that would actually make sense in terms of a Hell in a Cell match so I assume it will not be one of the three they have or whatever

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
anyone get a screenshot of that multicam shot that popped up?

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Hey anyone else want to come beat the poo poo out of cesaro? Bayley? Some of the zombies?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

tyvm

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Big Queefy posted:

Unless they’re setting up Cesaro redemption (lol) this is beyond dumb

It makes sense if they want Cesaro to get the belt to do it at Summerslam. So if they let him beat Seth again at Hell in a Cell it works.

I mean, right now Cesaro is the default top babyface on Smackdown. Unless they do a draft or move people between shows, he's the only legit contender for the title.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Codependent Poster posted:

It makes sense if they want Cesaro to get the belt to do it at Summerslam. So if they let him beat Seth again at Hell in a Cell it works.

I mean, right now Cesaro is the default top babyface on Smackdown. Unless they do a draft or move people between shows, he's the only legit contender for the title.

If they wanted Cesaro to get the belt I don't think they'd have had him lose clean here.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

my friends, the champion who's been scraping out victories through constant interference just submitted cesaro clean after which he was humiliated by two different wrestlers

this is not the first step of a longterm plan to get cesaro over

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

what in the world makes anyone think cesaro will get another shot after that, he put in everything he could and got submitted

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

CarlCX posted:

my friends, the champion who's been scraping out victories through constant interference just submitted cesaro clean after which he was humiliated by two different wrestlers

this is not the first step of a longterm plan to get cesaro over

I mean, you're not wrong, Cesaro's hosed, but in fairness to the people (sadly) getting their hopes up, WWE thinks that you get a babyface over by just beating them like a drum constantly.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Boy am I glad Mox got the gently caress out of this company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

I like how the second they change Roman’s music to finally distance him from The Shield, they immediately start putting Seth into his angle