Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Turned on the preshow and immediately saw Ricochet steal Sheamus's fedora and dab after losing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
That match was better than the Rhea-Asuka matches, so kudos to WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair for elevating things.

Lol at her just kind of disappearing after the big boot before the pin. Commentary said she fell off the apron after that but it did not come across at all, so I was like "...just not gonna break this up, or...?"

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
“Wow! The Archer of Infamy!” - me watching a guy hit zombies

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
“He used the barricade somehow!” - me seeing a guy hop onto a barricade

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Miz becoming a canon zombie would be the coolest thing this company could do

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Time for a Daniel Bryan run-in where he chants "Five more years!" and tries to save Cesaro only to immediately get taken out by the Usos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
“You don’t just move on from me, pal!” - The Modern WWE Story