Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

close this loving thread jesus christ.

eat a dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

meter your drug usage kids, you never know how much longer youll have to be on this rock

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
OP get the lady with you an account, I really need the behind the scenes on how she was swindled out of the title to her car.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

It's weird how the OP was practically tripping over himself trying to prove that HE'S real, when all we were ever asking was proof of the car/GoFundMe situation.

Yes, we get it... You're realer than Kurt Russell in Vanilla Sky. What's the deal with the ladies?

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

one of the friends is ben shapiro's wife, who exists and is real

deported to Canada
Jun 1, 2006

I feel sad that the Op has gone

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

deported to Canada posted:

dont worry he'll be back tomorrow when someone pesters him into it
couldnt even last a day on autoban

deported to Canada
Jun 1, 2006

Omg he's right I did come to regret my actions - didn't think it would happen so fast.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

deported to Canada posted:

his attitude seems to be this is somehow going to turn into a television show, lol if you think he's gone.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I haven’t watched the YouTubes and I’m not going to. Is OP actually recording video responses to this thread?

Based on one viewing of one video, more like... Whining. A lot.

Zeniel
Oct 18, 2013

Vitruvian Maam posted:

Maybe because I found out they were considering meeting his demands you stupid rear end in a top hat.

Why would they do that??

If they're dumb enough to go along with his demands thats on them. Its really nothing to do with you, and asking strangers on the intenet to bail them out of their idiot decision probably isnt going to go well.

Remunerating rubes is hardly charity.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

One time I met Xavier Dolan as I was coming out of a restroom. I was so drunk that no words I tried telling him made any sense and he just awkwardly walked around and went inside to do his business.

Don't be jealous!

Zeniel posted:

Why would they do that??

If they're dumb enough to go along with his demands thats on them. Its really nothing to do with you, and asking strangers on the intenet to bail them out of their idiot decision probably isnt going to go well.

Remunerating rubes is hardly charity.

Look, the story isn't true. What's possible is that the OP thinks it is and that's pretty amazing.

Bronze Fonz fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Jun 4, 2021

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lol who's this. trying for the hat trick?

mans youtube sub count has QUINTUPLED since the beginning of this saga. i'm hoping for renumeration when he's monetized

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I don't think he's logged off

dk2m
May 6, 2009
That the original situation of somehow multiple cars getting swindled by a shady character has evolved into threats of self harm and YouTube callout videos is so unbelievably absurd, OP is a genius for pulling off this entire piece of performance art

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

personally i think it would be a good idea if he did not come back (or at least not with his current username), and this thread would be goldmined to give us the release we're looking for

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

fuctifino posted:

GET BACK IN HERE YOU LURKING PIECE OF poo poo

vaginite
Feb 8, 2006

I'm comin' for you, colonel.

dk2m posted:

That the original situation of somehow multiple cars getting swindled by a shady character has evolved into threats of self harm and YouTube callout videos is so unbelievably absurd, OP is a genius for pulling off this entire piece of performance art

Yeah I feel like we're all getting owned and this an epic joke on all of us.

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below

vaginite posted:

Yeah I feel like we're all getting owned and this an epic joke on all of us.

It's the OPs magnum opus. The entire thread, response videos, and YouTube channel will all be featured in some Seattle art gallery.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Bloopsy posted:

It's the OPs magnum opus. The entire thread, response videos, and YouTube channel will all be featured in some Seattle art gallery.

An art gallery named *blush could actually work

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

OP could sit off to the side and mutter profanities to himself every time someone laughed at the exhibit

Which would be a lot

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
You really do have nice hair :)

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

fuctifino posted:

SMH if you don't have the app open or an SA tab open on your browser at all times.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
all this creepy "you'll regret it!! you'll be sorry!!" stuff is setting off serious personality disorder alarm bells jfc

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

nishi koichi posted:

all this creepy "you'll regret it!! you'll be sorry!!" stuff is setting off serious personality disorder alarm bells jfc

What about everything else?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

fuctifino posted:

lol

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
Op is the real deal. I am talking to one of the two women on Facebook and she seems sincere , she even sent me the title to her new car.

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

Bronze Fonz posted:

What about everything else?

yeah

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Yes, we get it... You're realer than Kurt Russell in Vanilla Sky. What's the deal with the ladies?
They're real, and they're spectacular.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

personally i think it would be a good idea if he did not come back (or at least not with his current username), and this thread would be goldmined to give us the release we're looking for

I agree.