Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Connect a hot wire from your home's wiring system to his Sega Genesis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

LMAO I can't believe someone actually gave money to your Gofundme.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Vitruvian Maam posted:

you have limited mental capacity

Says the person who actually posted these words on the World Wide Web:

"I am here to request your aid in a matter I find to be of upmost importance for two women I know here in the real world, as well as upmost importance to the world at large. For it is because these two women have been exploited by a certain real world non-gentleman that has decided to make their life a nightmare. Let me take a moment to explain."

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Vitruvian Maam posted:

yes. I wrote it like that as a joke. I'm sorry that you are unable to tell..

Probably because it wasn't very funny. It's nice of you to resort to the "I'm joking" trick after everyone called you out for being a goddamned idiot. I'd also say that the Gofundme page is NOT the place for jokes if you're actually trying to help your friends out.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Vitruvian Maam posted:

you were laughing at it.

Except I wasn't. The only funny thing on the page is the one idiot who gave you money.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Vitruvian Maam posted:

Right and as I said earlier, I would be happy for someone here to facilitate the gofundme page and communicate directly with them leaving me completely out of the money situation. I can do what you are asking me to do but they want to remain anonymous if possible

What in the ever-loving gently caress makes you think anyone here would want to get involved in this?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Vitruvian Maam posted:

What if I tell them "I created a thread on a website I use and there have been 2500 views and no one believes me and my story. They do not think you are real. Would you please respond to this?" and post their responses to you? Please help me figure this out because I know SA is willing to help with poo poo like this. Don't let me and my bad posting stop this from happening.

I think they should both register accounts on here, get plat, archives, and a custom title so we know they're serious about this.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

And you say I'm the one with limited mental capacity?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Spinz posted:

Wow this blew up

The weirdest part for me is not knowing the printer meme here

?

Yeah how can an '06 NOT know about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Keyboard goop is the same guy from the video. However, we don't know if the OP is the guy from the video.