Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Someone more experienced may correct me, but the simplest route to power is to master Ninja and make that character a Freelancer (this gives them Dual Wield for free) with the !Magic Sword and !Rapidfire commands. You attack 8 times for crazy damage.

There are better combos, particularly with a full party considered, but this is probably the simplest route to power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Fister Roboto posted:

do not post small krile
Try and stop me old man!

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Two Toxxes One Boss:

Koobes posted:

:toxx:

This is Lenna, Princess of Tycoon. She loves animals, and is one of our 4 party members. She also likes to get poisoned for reasons unknown to even us.

for every boss beaten while Lenna is poisoned, I'll donate $0.10, up to a max of $100. How she gets poisoned is up to you.

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I like big Bartz and I cannot lie.

Edit: Toxxes! This year I will probably just be doing the T-Rex toxx.

I will donate $5 for every kill of T-Rex in world two that DOES NOT use a Phoenix Down or similar item. Anything goes except something that would kill an undead outright. You can post a video, a screenshot, a tiktok, hell you don't have to do anything but post that you did it.

Limit will be $75.

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

StrangeAeon posted:

yes

YES

:toxx: We Choose Violence
I pledge $1 for every FULL POWER BRAVE BLADE posted to the thread. Limit of $100

Real men !Rapid Fire the Brave Blade. gently caress the Chicken Knife.

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Another couple corpses for the pile:

Arrrthritis posted:

Got a couple of Toxxes this year for the people who are interested!

I'll be donating $2 for every boss that's defeated with the power of !Gaia. Just for the hell of it, i'll make it $6 every time someone beats Omniscient with Gaia as well. Screenshot/Gif of the boss getting destroyed is all the proof I'll need.
Toxx cap: $100

For NED, I'll be donating $2 for every downed party member when Neo Ex-Death is defeated. (i.e. if Butz is the only party member standing when NED is defeated, I'll donate $6. Or if you have two members standing I'll donate $4, or $2 if you have three party members standing).
Toxx cap: $100