Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Serenity Dove
Jan 29, 2008

If I had a Pikachu, it'd probably eat my stuff.
I’ve never managed multiple runs so this year I’d like to try and get more than one done. Currently I’m doing the normal run and have pulled Black Mage, Time Mage, Geomancer and Dragoon. Not sure if I can do a triple crown or even one of the optional super bosses with this comp but I’ll do a bit of research and see what can be done.

Really enjoying being able to take advantage of rod breaking and I’ve never had a geomancer or time Mage before so that’s fun! Currently in Barrier Tower grinding for reflect rings just to make Exdeath a little easier as my current source of healing is either hi-potions or the healing staff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU