Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
You can only get multiple berserkers with chaos, right? Not pure chaos?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
So pure chaos berserker risk can get me multiple berserkers? I don't remember the last time I played chaos instead of pure chaos.

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
Will they rearrange the jobs so they don't have to use only Blue until after the 3rd crystal?

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
Dragoondarch

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
If you've Fiesta'd a bunch already I recommend giving Waddler's mod a try. I'm about to enter The Void with a Pure Chaos party of Geomancer, Berserker, Thief, Ninja and it's been some of the most fun I've had playing FJF.

I think I'm going to have my Geomancer dual wield the Rune Axe and a Titan's Axe vs NED. Berserker can just two hand the other Titan's Axe.

Definitely using this mod if I get a real poo poo team to help make it bearable and not burn out.

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
That's a tough toxx. Sounds like it'd be fun to figure out though. I'd have to look up more of the game since I'd actually really care about drops instead of the few I have memorized. Hopefully my team would be ok without me farming rare dropped Hermes Sandals from Cheries. Definitely farming a bunch of Elixers early on.

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
You could get pretty far with any job considering the easy Elixer access you have early in the game.

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
If you can't use inns then your source for Tents in World 1 is Tatou after the graveyard. Or you could steal them from Skull Eaters, but that would depend heavily on which jobs you got and it'd still likely be faster to just fast forward through a bunch of Tatou.

World 2 you want to kill a bunch of Pao right at the start to load up.

World 3 would be Tatou again.

No good source of cottages until the dimensional rift, so save all the ones you find.

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
The FJF site could really use a communal pledge (toxx) page to encourage people to play more and likely raise a lot more money.

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
Has anything changed with GBA emulators over the last couple years? I always used VBA, but now there's mGBA too. Any real reason to use 1 over the other?

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
:toxx: $1 for each unique (not default or even Cactuar since that's become common) NED sprite submitted for victory. This is per each replacement option per person. So I'll only accept 1 Neo X Death, Yiazmat, etc victory shot per person. I want to see a variety! Max of $75?

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008

Galick posted:

Hi there! I'm the one making the Waddler rebalance and this is my first foray into game modding in general. I hope the people who choose to use the rebalance have fun with it, and if you find a bug or anything, please let me know!

Related :toxx:

$5 for every person who plays a Fiesta using my rebalance, up to a maximum of $100. I'll take your word on the honor system, but let me know what you think of it in general if you do!

Aerdan posted:

https://twitter.com/aerdan/status/1402644546073288705

Adding a :toxx: for Exdeath's NED replacer feature. The floor's still open for submissions for that, by the way.

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
What's the best way to see how many times my toxx was quoted in the thread to figure out how much to donate?

I also managed to have an unfinished last run even though I had probably over a month to finish it and I was already in the dimension with Shinryu and NED. FF4 never ends without an unfinished run :negative:

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008

Doom Goon posted:

I counted 28 if you include the 3 Waddlers. I can't be sure I got them all of course but I did get ones that weren't quoted correctly:

That's amazing. Thank you so much. I'll add mine in and get to donating.

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
Rounded up to $50 in case I missed any

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
Well that's impressive