Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Do you see how he's a cat?

One of my friends just sent me this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Mustached Demon posted:

:toxx:
In light of the FF: Origins trailer, I'll donate $1, up to $25, for every Buttz named CHAOS. Quote this post with a screenshot of CHAOS.

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntQ-utIdWWE

Sure, I hadn't started yet. Why the hell not?

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Ramc posted:

Sending my register tweet thing but I don't seem to be showing up or getting a reply. I don't use twitter for anything but the fiesta, is there some nobrainer thing I'm overlooking here

There was an issue last year where Gilgabot wouldn't acknowledge a lot of players' tweets; it could still be a thing now. Adding him as a friend fixes the issue, but you might have to contact RK to make sure he accepts.

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

drat, guess I lucked out.

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

subujun posted:

This was not how I wanted to mourn Miura.

:stare: Now see, this... This is why I've never had the nerve for berserker risk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5-Headed Snake God
Jun 12, 2008

Countblanc posted:

is there an Idiot's Guide to Chemist anywhere? the google doc in the OP just basically says "it's busted, gg", links a mix chart, and mentions a few unobvious useful mixes. something like a page that lists boss status weaknesses and where/how to get reagents would be helpful.

I routinely use Enkibot. Put in Chemist as one of your jobs and it'll point out good times to go hunting for reagents.