Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Mega64 posted:

As I said, it feels like a new bug is always discovered during each fiesta.
And 2021's is now the Exdeath Underflow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Cattail Prophet posted:

but apparently the screenshots got eaten at some point? I can't find them, anyway.
If you're using VBA, the screenshot count restarts every time you restart the emulator. So move all the old screenshots to a different folder whenever you restart the progream or they'll get overwritten.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

girl dick energy posted:

I just got killed by a Ghidra in the ten steps between Archie and the next cutscene. :cripes: In honor of this, and to do something productive with the experience...

:toxx: $1 every time someone wipes after a difficult boss but before they can save. Yes, the Void counts. Limit one per player. Max of $10.

Use your best judgment and the honor system for what counts as "difficult".
I fell behind on the thread (and also my life), but I would be extremely surprised if this one hasn't been met yet.

We're up to 56 of 100 fat chocobos, keep those chonks coming!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

girl dick energy posted:

:toxx:

Just like last year, I'm going to give $0.10 for every Fat Chocobo summoned. The command .chonk will count on Carbybot using the same syntax as the existing rod counter, so use that. Because times are tight right now, I'll probably be capping out at $10, but we'll see.

Same idea. There haven't been any new chonks in quite a while, so I should probably just cash it out now before I forget.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

'750 only' is basically easy-mode if you're not using Fiesta rules, so that's a nice way for newer players to still feel like they're contributing.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

So, you can use a quicksave glitch to get two Chicken Knives?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

God, how is the remaster so ugly?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Inspector Gesicht posted:

Thats a custom font.

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

OUtside of the bad custom font it looks fine.
I don't just mean the menus. I hate the 'pixels but not really' art style the remasters are using. The style the characters are drawn in does nothing to address the main issue that the Matrix version had. Nothing looks like it belongs in the same game. The characters, the backgrounds, the enemies, the menus, they're all 'pixelated' at different scales, without so much as a consistent palette or light source/shading to tie them together.

It looks like a mid-2000s sprite comic.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Inspector Gesicht posted:

That's just a crappy capture. This is what it looks like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfs17OB7OZc&t=980s
The map and overworld sprites look good, yeah, but from the moment a battle transition triggers, or someone starts talking, it goes back to looking like disjointed rear end.

Edit: Is this what people who hate AI-generated 60 FPS tweening sound like? Because I'm starting to understand how they feel.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 20:31 on Nov 13, 2021

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Congratulations! drat.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

When I was a kid, I lost my copy of Final Fantasy Mystic Quest along with my first Gameboy Color when I accidentally left it on a plane.

I got another Gameboy, but I didn't ask for another copy of Final Fantasy Mystic Quest.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm looking forward to when the glitch hunters really sink their teeth into FF5PR, and a whole bunch of new glitches get found, and the decision about which port to play gets interesting again.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Early Sinewy was a big appeal of Pixel as a Fiesta platform, so seeing it go is kind of a shame.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

zzMisc posted:

GBA would be the go-to if there was something akin to an MSU-1 mod for it, but I personally plan on going back to SNES this year for that.
The patcher already includes the option to fix the music, doesn't it?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Not to mention GBA having the best and most hilarious Vampire bug.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Not what I was expecting at all, but I approve.