Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

.purechaos+void

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Now you know how I don't like to use the sit-down gun, but this morning we just don't have time for mucking about.

Hellioning posted:

Every day I dream I will get Freelancer (or Mime)/Ninja/Mystic Knight/Ranger in a Pure Chaos run.

It will never happen. But maybe one day...

fifthjob, with free replacing ninja plus a real mage

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Several Samurai

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Nasgate posted:

Yoichi's Bow: If you're using a bow, Artemis(in Istory Falls) is stronger. Though it has a lower crit chance

Thanks to the crit chance, unless your enemy is a magical beast Yoichi is strictly better if you have some way to guarantee a hit, like, say, aim or rapid fire. Even an equip bow'd berserker does more damage on average with Yoichi, especially if the enemy has high defense.

Unreal_One fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Jun 8, 2021

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Monk is pretty good too, since Chakra and, y'know, barehanded.

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Mustached Demon posted:

:toxx:
In light of the FF: Origins trailer, I'll donate $1, up to $25, for every Buttz named CHAOS. Quote this post with a screenshot of CHAOS.

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I like big Bartz and I cannot lie.

Edit: Toxxes! This year I will probably just be doing the T-Rex toxx.

I will donate $5 for every kill of T-Rex in world two that DOES NOT use a Phoenix Down or similar item. Anything goes except something that would kill an undead outright. You can post a video, a screenshot, a tiktok, hell you don't have to do anything but post that you did it.

Limit will be $75.

I just hurled !Black powered fire scrolls at it because that was cheaper

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

Is there a mod that lets you toggle random encounters? The FF4 Free Enterprise mod has that, it's pretty nice for that game so you don't have to deal with randoms so much. Obviously in FF5 it'd kind of ruin the Brave Blade's raison d'etre, and you probably want to grind more often than you do in FF4

SNES project Demi does, alongside a bunch of other QOL stuff.

One of the QOL things is it cuts out almost all the story bits, so not recommended until you've played before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unreal_One
Aug 18, 2010

Arrrthritis posted:

For NED, I'll be donating $2 for every downed party member when Neo Ex-Death is defeated. (i.e. if Butz is the only party member standing when NED is defeated, I'll donate $6. Or if you have two members standing I'll donate $4, or $2 if you have three party members standing).
Toxx cap: $100

nrook posted:

Legendary Weapon Charity Sale!

In order to raise money for charity, let's all sell the legendary weapons! I'll be donating $0.10 for each of the 12 legendary weapons sold.

I'm sure Omniscient will be glad for the extra company.

I don't have the scrots, but I sold 10 of them, keeping magus rod and rune axe.