Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StrangeAeon
Jul 11, 2011

Oh hell yes let's loving GO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrangeAeon
Jul 11, 2011

So, can we make a petition or something to start the Fiesta at the same time as The Run?

I love watching The Run but waiting 8-12 hours to start getting my jobs is torture every year.

StrangeAeon
Jul 11, 2011

It's already everything I desire.

StrangeAeon
Jul 11, 2011

yes

YES

:toxx: We Choose Violence
I pledge $1 for every FULL POWER BRAVE BLADE posted to the thread. Limit of $100

StrangeAeon
Jul 11, 2011

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

Is this "beat the game while holding a full-power Brave Blade" or "make it to the Brave Blade while it still is at full power"? i.e. are you allowing players to flee once they get the thing?

If you want to get all the way to having a BB and then trash it I guess I won't stop you. Just post proof of having it.

StrangeAeon
Jul 11, 2011

Galick posted:

Hi there! I'm the one making the Waddler rebalance and this is my first foray into game modding in general. I hope the people who choose to use the rebalance have fun with it, and if you find a bug or anything, please let me know!

Related :toxx:

$5 for every person who plays a Fiesta using my rebalance, up to a maximum of $100. I'll take your word on the honor system, but let me know what you think of it in general if you do!

Started my second run with the Waddler rebalance! Monk/Geo/Ranger/Cannoneer

Wish me luck. I'm aiming for the Omega Bell toxx.

StrangeAeon
Jul 11, 2011

StrangeAeon posted:

Started my second run with the Waddler rebalance! Monk/Geo/Ranger/Cannoneer

Wish me luck. I'm aiming for the Omega Bell toxx.

I take it back, restarting without balance. I want the Omega bell toxx, since I job fair'd my Ranger over to Bard for that purpose.

StrangeAeon
Jul 11, 2011

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I like big Bartz and I cannot lie.

Edit: Toxxes! This year I will probably just be doing the T-Rex toxx.

I will donate $5 for every kill of T-Rex in world two that DOES NOT use a Phoenix Down or similar item. Anything goes except something that would kill an undead outright. You can post a video, a screenshot, a tiktok, hell you don't have to do anything but post that you did it.

Limit will be $75.

I didn't time the screenshot very well, but !Open Fire ruined that dinosaur's whole career.

StrangeAeon
Jul 11, 2011

Hellioning posted:

:toxx:

gently caress the chicken knife.

But also gently caress the brave blade.

10 dollars for each person (up to 5) who gets a max power brave blade (or zero power chicken knife I suppose) and then !Throws it at either the gargoyles in front of the Pyramid or Melusine.

I mean I know I toxxed for the Brave Blade, but...

get out

StrangeAeon
Jul 11, 2011

FeyerbrandX posted:

Final Fantasy V: Definitive Edition

We all want to kill CHAOS

StrangeAeon
Jul 11, 2011

While leveling my own Beastmaster, I noticed something important missing...

Further Violence

:toxx: I pledge a further 1$ for every boss attacked by a Skull Eater! Maximum $100.

Additionally, I'll separately count $5 for every NED that gets the Skull Eater treatment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrangeAeon
Jul 11, 2011

A day or so early, but I'm making my donation for the We Choose Violence (Full Power Brave Blade) toxx.

A a bonus, I tried counting as many 0 Power Chicken Knives as well. I got 17, so I'm just gonna round that up to $20.