Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
Decided to register for a run. Hopefully I can finish this time. I fizzled our two years ago. It’s a shame, since I had a pretty interesting team that I would never normally play. Hopefully I get something good this time too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
I got Black Mage/Summoner/Beastmaster/Dragoon. I assume this is a pretty easy run with the mage firepower and finding out !Catch exploits. Usually don’t like mage heavy teams (I don’t like squishy classes/live in fear of running out of MP) so even Dragoon is a nice add to the team.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
My BLM/SMN/BST/DRG run has gotten through Drakenvale. It’s amazing how much different this run feels compared to my normal play through, being forced to use mages for most of my offense, when I normally gravitate to tanky physical damage parties in all rpgs. BLM and SMN feel a bit redundant though, since without the -aga spells I just use whatever summon hits a weakness outside of Bio weak enemies so far.

Might do a follow up run after this and job fair myself a party of the more unorthodox jobs. Maybe BLU/THF/BRD/CHM.

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
How necessary is having a thief to make Chemist busted? I want to do another run with a Chemist, but if I don’t take a thief will I be able to farm enough to make Chemist do the crazy stuff I hear about?