Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Koobes posted:

for every boss beaten while Lenna is poisoned, I'll donate $0.10, up to a max of $100. How she gets poisoned is up to you.

I suspect you'll get a lot of these this year...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I like big Bartz and I cannot lie.

Edit: Toxxes! This year I will probably just be doing the T-Rex toxx.

I will donate $5 for every kill of T-Rex in world two that DOES NOT use a Phoenix Down or similar item. Anything goes except something that would kill an undead outright. You can post a video, a screenshot, a tiktok, hell you don't have to do anything but post that you did it.

Limit will be $75.

I put my Zerker pre-Liquiflame overlevelling to work and let them kill it. My Chemist and Mime stayed on healing (the party) duty with an occasional stab.

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

DalaranJ posted:

Last year, I asked you to commit The Perfect Crime. This year, I need you to Attack and Dethrone God(s).
In any run that does not at any time use the Summoner class, collect all the spells in the Summon menu.
Please show, a screenshot of your party's classes, and one of the filled summon menu.
:toxx:

The floating friends are Chemist, Mime, and Twinzerker:

nrook posted:

:toxx:

Legendary Weapon Charity Sale!

In order to raise money for charity, let's all sell the legendary weapons! I'll be donating $0.10 for each of the 12 legendary weapons sold.

I'm sure Omniscient will be glad for the extra company.

And nine legendary weapons sold for $0.90: https://imgur.com/a/EBYCNil

Edit:

Aerdan posted:

https://twitter.com/aerdan/status/1402644546073288705

Adding a :toxx: for Exdeath's NED replacer feature. The floor's still open for submissions for that, by the way.

Got a...friend?

jaclynhyde fucked around with this message at 22:09 on Jun 16, 2021

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
I used five Dark Matters this Fiesta: one on Twintania when none of my death weapons wanted to proc, and four on Necrophobe’s barriers that reflect them. The Seal Crystals were handled fine with two mini’d zerkers.

jaclynhyde
May 28, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

ultrafilter posted:

Just a quick reminder that this is still mostly open. Berserker, Freelancer and Necromancer have all been done, but everything else is still up for grabs.

I’m chugging away on Mystic Knight (just a little distracted by Disco Elysium)!