Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back

TooMuchCornstarch posted:

Is there a mod that gives Lenna permanent poison status?

If you're using a modern emulator, you can set the memory value and freeze it, either directly or using a cheat code.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
It's always kinda annoyed me that you can't see your full HP/MP stats in this game, especially if you have the ATB bar up, so I hacked something together: a script that reads the party info from the game memory and feeds it into a stream overlay!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0JY3mFVleo

Now that that's done, I can finally get started with my first ever Four Job Fiesta run.

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
With my status reader window running, I've kicked off my very first Four Job Fiesta...only to get White Mage as my first job, and Berserker as my second job.

Well, now I've cleared the Fire Crystal, so I just have to deal with it a little longer until my third job (Ranger) becomes available.

Koobes posted:

:toxx:

This is Lenna, Princess of Tycoon. She loves animals, and is one of our 4 party members. She also likes to get poisoned for reasons unknown to even us.

for every boss beaten while Lenna is poisoned, I'll donate $0.10, up to a max of $100. How she gets poisoned is up to you.

it's a good thing I was recording this because I forgot to screenshot it when it actually happened

here's the results of the one and only time so far that anyone in my party has been poisoned in the entire game

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
Just under the wire, squeezing in a single Neo Exdeath kill with a single CHAOS!

White Mage/Berserker/Ranger/Chemist takes a really long time to get going, but it just blasts through World 3 and the Void bosses

between Rapid Fire Chicken Knife, Rune Axe Berserker with a magic sub-command, Sage Staff boosted Holy, and Mix, the last portion of the game was a real breeze