Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Bones
Nov 4, 2005

Private First Class in Blankman's Boot Camp of Goonery

If any goons get QUADZERKER this year, they MUST complete their runs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Bones
Nov 4, 2005

Dr. Bones posted:

If any goons get QUADZERKER this year, they MUST complete their runs

You know what, gently caress it. As a :toxx:, for every QUADZERKER goon run, I'll throw a buck in for charity. Just post in here (or @ me in the discord) and let me know that you're doing the QUADZERKER challenge, so I can keep track. This, of course, only applies to completed runs (though I won't demand triple-crowning or anything extra. Just beat the game.)

e: For every optional superboss you beat, I'll add +1 dollar to the donation for your run. Triple-crown is three bucks for charity for your run! (I am not counting GBA extra-double-plus superbosses)

Dr. Bones fucked around with this message at 14:02 on May 17, 2021

Dr. Bones
Nov 4, 2005

Jose Valasquez posted:

Shinryu is doable, but you can't beat Omega with quadzerkers

I know what I'm about. :colbert:

Dr. Bones
Nov 4, 2005

Bufuman posted:

I noticed there was a blank spot in the first field (where you can select most of the modes) and the tweet command for selecting it is #blame. Huh, that sounds kinda like #BlameEverhate, the command for Quadzerks.

....Oh no. OH NO. I WANT TO GAMBLE ON THE NEW MODE BUT I DO NOT WANT TO DO QUADZERKS AGAIN, I DID THAT ONCE ALREADY AND NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO DO THAT poo poo TWICE

Yeah but think of the charity :v: