Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

aliens gave their technology to the chinese and the chinese are now owning us with transmaterial drones. this dump is the government breaking the news to us that they got so owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Missionary Positron posted:

i don't think the Chinese/Russians need alien technology to build drones that can mess with American sensors. Both countries are years if not a decade ahead of the US in terms of electronic warfare.

The whole thing just stinks of the US government being embarrassed that they can't effectively control their own airspace and coming up with aliens as an excuse.

usa has the radar and we're seeing them more and more because of advances in it. aliens are def real and not just messing with sensors.

i assume they're basically intergalactic grad students doing projects on us. if the aliens were gonna give technology to anyone it would probably not be the country that dropped 2 atomic bombs. maybe they would give it to the communists so they can fly drones up and down in our water and pwn our pilots for not being able to protect our airspace

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Monowhatever posted:

I don't understand why a species of intelligent life, that would have had to figure out FTL travel, would waste time looking at this doomed backwater world two thirds of the way out from the galactic core.

there are lots of humans that have to study worms and bugs and germs because they can't get laid. why would it be any different for aliens

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

The Saucer Hovers posted:

what if they dont gently caress

ridiculous

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Atrocious Joe posted:

The CIA and its precursors loved setting up vampire attacks in South East Asia.

They're still doing the same poo poo

i think this and ufo hobby nerds explains most men in black stories but not the ufos that are stunting on our n00b pilots

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Danger posted:

so I’ve always assumed that ufos are mainly cover for intelligence shenanigans and abduction communities and resulting cults were and are infiltrated or just built around intelligence assets. these were often used to discredit activists or other dissidents or as cover for other domestic intelligence poo poo.

yeah it's like 50% psyop and 50% real and also sometimes a real psyop. hard 2 tell, can't trust anyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

A MIRACLE posted:

FOR READABILITY) It's hard to post this because of all the skepticism and criticism by so many who read posts others share about their encounters. Plus I suck at writing and I have major ADD/ADHD and staying focus and on point is very hard for me. So here's my story... I've had contact with these "Nordic beings" . If this story comes across as incoherent, rambling or scatter brained I apologize because again it's really hard to talk about and my nerves are ugh. Anyway, I'm Native American (Comanche/Kiowa/Choctaw) with some British and German mixed in for good measure. My dad is full blood Comanche/Kiowa.

Anyway, I had always heard stories from my family and tribal elders when I was young about the "beautiful people from the sky." One day I got a a call and was invited to go out to Anadarko, OK. with some tribal elders and spiritual leaders. All I can say is that when I saw these Nordic beings I couldn't believe it. I wasn't scared which is weird when I reflect on it. I couldn't believe they seemed to have a relationship with the people that I knew and loved. It was all so surreal. I had an experience when I was at a scout camp when I was 14 where I went missing for 12 hours. I had no memory then nor do I have any memory now of what happened for the 12 hours I went missing that night but I've always believed I was abducted because before I went missing I was watching this object in the sky doing incredible maneuvers. I wound up getting in so much trouble and was accused of playing a prank by the community and my mom's side of the family (they're 1/2 British 1/4 German and 1/4 Choctaw) but they have never really embraced their native heritage.

My disappearance was deemed to be a "prank" and that was what was reported in the news. To clarify, the news story had no mention of an abduction it was only about an eagle scout who had been missing for 12 hours. The criticism and accusations of being called a liar deeply affected me for many years. On my dad's side of the family we call my mom's side "tosa" because they embrace their white heritage and ignore their native heritage. Anyway, during the encounter in Anadarko my uncle said that I was the boy they took back in 86. My jaw dropped. Anyway, like I said it's hard to talk about because there's no way to prove it as it's just my word and I'm just some random guy on the internet that many people are going to diagnose as having mental health problems.

The thing that strikes me the most is how beautiful these beings were. There was an obvious male and female. They were very tall and had the most incredible eyes. Now I'm short (5'6) so everyone's tall to me but these two were at least 7' tall if not taller. The thing is, I've had many encounters since then but I've never experienced any with the typical grey aliens so many others have. Most of my encounters took place in the oceans. I don't live anywhere near the ocean, but that's were we go more times than not.

I think people need to take USO's more seriously. There may be other beings involved in other areas like space or deep earth, but I've not encountered any. Again I have no ability to prove what I'm about to claim but there's some malevolent beings about to make their presence known. I can also confirm that the paranormal is closely connected with these beings. Different dimensions is also a reality when it comes to this phenomenon. I don't know about time travel. I've never been made aware of time travel being real during any of my encounters. I know for a fact that not all abduction and encounters are good where people are given messages of peace and hope. So many people who've just disappeared and were never seen or heard from again are victims of these unfortunate encounters.

I wish more people accepted that those with abduction stories do have a lot of common characteristics. One being that many abductees seem to be gifted with abilities that some people describe as "psychic" phenomenon. My family lineage is that of what is commonly referred to as "medicine man". I've been taught about native medicine and spirituality since I was a boy as that is what my grandfather was and several great grandfather's before him and I later found out that that is why I was invited to Anadarko that day. My last name literally translates to "teepee by the water" because my ancestors were the spiritual leaders or "medicine men" and water is a major factor when practicing native medicine. People always say, why don't abductees have anymore proof than their words? I wonder if the people asking this ever realize how ridiculous that sounds. They don't give us souvenirs or group pics to show everyone. People thinking that an abductee can just take out their phone and snap a pic is just silly.

The only thing I have to validate my story is an article from the Lawton Constitution were I went missing because 2 basic training classes (Ft. Sill was close to the site), the Comanche county sheriff's department and tribal police along with bloodhounds were all out looking for me throughout the night. Not to mention all of the scout leaders and parents. They originally thought I had been attacked by a bear or a cougar. To be clear, there was no mention of an abduction or of the craft I claimed I saw in the news article. I don't want to embellish and make it seem as if that was reported. Even tho I was found unconscious next to a tree 50 yards from the campsite 12 hours after I went missing I was accused of hiding from everyone. That makes no sense because I would've obviously been found that close to the campsite with the amount of resources that were involved looking for me not to mention the dogs.

I also have proof of passing lie detector tests about my encounters after encouragement from my wife to get some answers and resolve some doubts I had been struggling with regarding these experiences. The most compelling thing I have was discovered in my left ankle after a compound fracture June 2020. There was some implant device in my left ankle. The doctors asked about any previous surgeries and what this was for. I had no answers as the only surgery I had had up to that point in my life was for an umbilical hernia and wisdom teeth extraction. Discovering that device answered so many questions tho.

Anyway, I truly believe our reality about humanity is about to fundamentally change in ways that people can't even begin to imagine. Another common thing about abductees is depression which I've struggled with my entire life. It mostly comes from "knowing things" (I know that sounds crazy) that people often refer to as psychic phenomenon. My grandmother (Kiowa) said it was a gift I was blessed with by our creator and that I've been given strong abilities. The thing is, I never asked for it and it's not such a great thing to have even tho there are frauds out there that capitalize on it by claiming they are "psychics" when in reality they're nothing more than con artist.

Fortunately, unlike many abductees (ie throwaway), I've managed to stay pretty grounded have have a pretty good life. I'm in the pet services industry and own a nice business in TX that employs 25 people. My wife is a very accomplished MD (psychiatrist) with 2 offices that employs 3 other doctors and 13 employees. We have 2 great and well adjusted children, each from a previous marriage. Anyway, thanks for giving me a forum to share my experiences. This honestly was pretty hard because the fear of talking about these events are real with real consequences. Throwaway's courage to come out really empowered me to begin to open up and share some of my experiences online.

Unlike him, I've never been told that a specific event was going to happen on a specific date. The only thing I'm basing my statement on regarding disclosure is from my own conclusions based on my own experiences along with many prophecies told by various tribes, tribal elders and spiritual leaders. For those of you who may feel the need to diagnose me with whatever mental illness they think I have I'd like to remind you that my wife is a psychiatrist and she asks that you please DM me what criteria you used to make your diagnosis.

Anyway, if you've read this far, thank you for taking the time. Again, it was so hard to post my story.