Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Derpies posted:

Do the aliens tug

They tug faster and harder than most puny men can even imagine.

It's doubtful most of us will be capable of learning their advanced tugging tech for some decades.

Though highly advanced tuggers like you, Derpies,, will soon be bathed in their emanations.

Source this guy: https://youtube.com/watch?v=tpUtUQ5YC-Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Klyith posted:

Good reasons for one or more people involved to lie:

"My CO says he sees UFOs, I'll get better annual reviews if I back him up rather than say he's crazy."

"I was so hungover that day I could barely see. Let's go with aliens instead."

"Those fighter boys keep talking about UFOs so I vectored 'em onto an random radar contact and said it was doing 600g loops, if I admit that it'll be my rear end."

"Oh hey the TV crew is interviewing people about UFOs? I wanna be on TV!"

Or, the most classic reason for people to say things that aren't true: they hosed up on the job and rather than think carefully about their fuckup, they make the events around it a bigger deal. They're not lying, they're remembering incorrectly in a way that favors themselves. If you haven't ever done this yourself, it just means you're better at self-deception.

Your lies are extremely unconvincing. I believe the military personnel, as I bet about everyone here does except you. Spare us another boring repetition pls.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Hmm, so some of you refuse to even admit the possibility that your fantastic rhetorical spaghetti might not be the solution. As 'rational' skeptics you find it impossible that interstellar aliens could be visiting Earth, and keeping a close eye on our military development by trailing airforce planes and shooting around at high speed observing the latest jets at airshows (hundreds of witnesses).

You can't really be this illogical, ignorant and pigheaded, but there is a simpler explanation, which of course we should choose: You are interstellar aliens yourselves, or fellow travelers thereof.

The announcement of this truth will of course make you apoplectic with rage, but the truth can't be concealed forever, no matter how much you prevaricate and attempt to distract us from it. You monsters.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

One day the aliens will reveal themselves in full. We who believed in them will be given unlimited delicious anal probing. The skeptics will still be pursing their lips and clenching their assholes, while the rest of us laugh at them and queue at the saucer boarding ramps for fun, Fun, FUN!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Big Beef City posted:

I'm gonna take a huge dump right in front of the aliens

Good on you for wanting to make yourself fully prepared for your anal probe. You'll be well positioned for them to stick it right in after the last turd plops out. :butt: :nexus: :jebstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

rain dogs posted:

If aliens are real, I hope they do more than anal probes, because ehh been there, done that, not super into it.

Be consoled earthling, the first time leaves you loose as a goose, so your future alien anal probings will be far more pleasurable.