Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Thank you for posting this old video of which there's been multiple posts in multiple threads in multiple forums already op, without your service I might not have seen it again. God bless you and the space ship you've been on while the rest of the world watched the actual space ship.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

What's really gonna blow your mind is that it's been in the national news for over 6+ months that the US is going to hold some kind of information briefing in June about this poo poo and that these videos have been released officially by the government over the last year or so.

All of which has been posted here and talked about repeatedly and extensively and on actual news sites. But thank you for your service in watching 60 minutes to find out, I guess.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Senegalese.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Why is that dude grabbing bigfoots bright red crank

Drew never asked so many drat questions I'll tell ya that much

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I bet the aliens came for the sqatch.
Now that's why they're so hard to track these days.
drat aliens takin em all

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

That's only part of it.

Plus they got them jetpacks now.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The pentagon report is gonna reveal that the squatch are in cahoots with the aliens.

... And that they've got Drew.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Obama was on a late show last night and stated seriously that there are things in our skies that we do not know what they are.
As in, on the record, we just don't know.
Doesn't add much, but interesting that he's weighing in now too I guess.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Xaintrailles posted:

Also, still secret 12 years later.

Eh, out of ALL that, that's the least difficult to believe.
Hell we've kept our OWN poo poo secret from our own people longer than that

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Oh well close up shop that answers every sighting in the thread and why the government is giving a full public report on all this poo poo in a couple weeks. Boys, we've got a YouTube link!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Captain Jesus posted:

It's true that explanation of this particular video does not explain all the other videos and sightings, but if the armed forces experts were not able to identify the optical phenomenon in question, there might be mundane explanations for the other videos too, and the US Navy or whoever examined these videos are not actually as smart as one would think.

Or it's possible that it's just a random YouTube link and not from the US Navy OR actual experts who ARE actually as smart as one would think it's a TOUGH CALL

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You know those globs of goop they use to detail car interiors?
That's exactly what aliens are like except they whistle constantly and LOVE urethras.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

ty for sharing ur powerful story Kevin.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Chinatown posted:

i could beat the poo poo out of an alien with ease

bitches

Bold words from a man who has yet to lay eyes on Mulgarth The Maimlord of CT-76 Alpha. He's p strong.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

If they send giant crustaceans that eat up all the methane wouldn't that be good for us?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Is that bad?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

does anyone have the abduction footage that got leaked to youtube where a little grey that kind of looks like a puppet keeps flushing the toilet then chases the cameraman down?

I've sued to have that removed from the internet as I was filmed without permission. I'd appreciate it if you just dropped this.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I have a question.

If you kill a vampire, but it's in either bat form or wolf form or even mist form (that one is tough) AND it becomes a ghost once it truly dies, is the ghost a ghost of whatever animal or thing it was, or is it the ghost of the human it used to be? Because I feel like that'd be important to vampires to know and also for me to share with aliens should they inquire re: vampire ghost status upon contacting us.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I wish naval aviators would gimbal cam me and call the flight deck crew down to watch the footage afterwards in astonishment at what they'd seen.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Lawlicaust posted:

This whole thing has come up during several work meeting and social events recently and there are people absolutely convinced there have been major reveals and aliens are real. I haven’t looked hard at any of this because it is always hugely overblown for clicks.

So do I have the following right:

There have been declassifications of account of unexplained atmospheric phenomenon that have in some cases been observed by multiple observers from different angles. However, there is no clear explanation as to fear the phenomenon is nor any evidence that it is aliens. There are enough unique and multi-sourced accounts to say that there are some unexplained atmospheric phenomena. Instead of hiding this, the government(s) are admitting they don’t have a loving clue either.

That about sum it up?

Jesus is returning to earth and sending his messengers from Seti Alpha to ride before him on gleaming metal tic-tacs.
They are indefatigable in their lust for man-rear end and are already here. Your resistance is in vain and your fear, useless.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I honked my lowrider's La Cucaracha horn at the aliens and they honked it right back at me but in the deep, earth shaking tones like in Close Encounters.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Same except in my cubicle/WAH setup

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Funky See Funky Do posted:

One of the bits of evidence against lights in the sky being extra-terrestrial is that they're lights in the sky. We put lights on the exteriors of things we put in the sky for one reason and only one reason: So they're visible to people and we don't crash into them. There's no reason at all to put lights on something that will travel through space. One can only presume that if someone figures out how to travel between stars that they have also perfected a better way to avoid crashing into each other than sticking bright lights on the outside of their spaceships.

There's just as much reason to argue that they would.
Which is none.

There's as much reason to believe that something that can use a magical device to travel at FTL speeds to find our speck of dust for some reason could also fabricate the ability to blink lights whenever it wanted. Or dispense ice cream cones at will.

But to make the argument "Actually we don't put lights on spaceships so they don't either" is pretty drat wild when you're already admitting they use magic to do the already impossible.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Caesar Saladin posted:

how many balls do you think they have? 3? 4? 5? 6? 7?

They're nothing BUT ball.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Plumps posted:

That would be David Sereda - NASA video Evidence of UFOs (Ancient of Days 2004).

I have it saved on an old hard drive from years ago - can't see it on youtube from a few seconds looking but you might do better.

Not really worth any effort though - the guys an idiot talking bullshit about things he knows nothing about or has just completely made up

lol Goons own so hard sometimes.

"Yes, hello, I'm looking for a video with a guy, possibly a woman with either an umbrella or possibly a golf bag, and they're dancing I think? Possibly from 1991-1997"
"No prob bro."

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Halloween Liker posted:

Robert Bigelow probably asking for it back now the military is doing their UFO is real poo poo.

lol he apparently bought it for 200k and sold for 4.5 million. I'm sure he's ok w/it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I told that story to you in confidence.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Think Less posted:

This was posted in the cspam ufo thread, and might be my favorite theory at the moment

https://www.uaptheory.com/

Oh ok. No one has ever considered "Why don't you just fold the paper to get the dots closer together" yes very interesting Dr. thank you.
Also incredible that alien warp speed engines could be hiding in sight behind such unknowables as "throwing a ball" which heretofore was simply in-explainable by all known laws of physics.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

No, or we'd do it.

Science fiction works the way it does (Star trek specifically) because it has things called 'Inertial Dampeners' which account for things like 'incredible high speed flight and g-force maneuvering'. What they are is "Magic Space Brakes so people don't turn to goo inside the space ship devices".

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Well that's the whole thing, man.

If we knew we wouldn't need the US government to have to give a public debriefing about them this month and spend the entire thread, and have 60 minutes, CNN, FOX, NBC, the BBC, et al running multiple stories on them.

If we could say "Well they're secret unmaned Chinese drones that run on battery power and drat they're fast" then that's what we'd be talking about. No one friggin knows what they are or how they work.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Perhaps the aliens brains were the friends they made along the way

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

blatman posted:

tbh its hard to tell because their FAQ link is unclickable text but the pictures on the webzone clearly show a building with weights, staff and a neon sign, but both you and their website say they're not a gym

if you go to the SOCIAL page it has further evidence that these guys actually have some sort of gym-like property, there's a video of some poorly choreographed dancing in front of a bunch of novelty sized ceiling-suspended ballsacks at like 240p
which I guess gyms might have in some places

edit: what the heck is this business?

edit2: if you go to google maps and punch in "2420 Airway Dr Bowling Green, Kentucky" you can find their uh..building? this is absolutely not a gym, you are correct, but the problem still stands that a fitness cult currently owns the best possible app name for spaceman tinder

You have become a level 1 initiate in waiting.
Soon you will travel to level 2 on a journey not only to understanding in a physical sense but ALSO FURTHERMORE unlocking your mind to the what if's in our universe that certainly not gyms with novelty sized ballsacks hung from the ceiling can and MUST answer for you.
Congratulations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Pyre File posted:

aliens are about as real to me as angelina jolie: i ain't ever getting within fifty miles of one, and they ain't ever gonna affect my life in any meaningful way, so wtf do i care if they're real and on the tv news i don't watch anyway?

unless the aliens are going to give me, personally, free healthcare, gently caress em

You sound cool.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

they are extradimensional beings from beyond time, our descendants. they are dying out and need to steal our seed to revive their pool.

Christ how big is their pool

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

old beast lunatic posted:

U.S. Finds No Evidence of Alien Technology in Flying Objects, but Can’t Rule It Out, Either

That's the loving headline they went with and then just told us all the stuff we already knew, again. This poo poo is tedious

It's entirely possible that they're telling us the truth.
They literally don't know what they are either. They don't think they're aliens, and they're worried it's Russia/China, but can't explain how they'd outpace us like that.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

I literally feel like I haven't been able to think about anything else for weeks since hopping on this train and now that the government is saying "yeah it's real" I am losing my loving mind
it's like someone saying "well we're not saying christianity is real but we do have proof of winged figures chilling in the sky could be anything yo"

How the gently caress is the world not melting with this revelation there's sci fi poo poo out there

Because it doesn't matter in any objective way and changes absolutely nothing about anything.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It's just the physical manifestation of a non-human intelligence that defies the known laws of physics. I don't know why you guys are so excited.

That's what you're saying it is because that's what you want it to be.
We don't know what it is. Whatever it is, it's not affecting or threatening us, and so it hasn't changed or done anything for or to us. Why would 'we' be getting excited or flip out over it?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I honestly can't tell the difference between trolling and ignorance anymore.

You're willing to state, absent of any evidence, that it's obviously intelligently controlled and designed hardware that 100% defies physics and furthermore that you eagerly wish and have debated repeatedly your hope and belief that it's of alien origin in this thread and you've got the absolute balls to call someone else for 'ignorance' on what these things could be?

Stunning.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Captain Jesus posted:

It seems more likely that the tic tac doing weird maneuvers above the ocean is aliens rather than swamp gas/ball lightning/earthquake lights because the former sounds exactly like what we would expect from aliens, while the latter just sounds incredibly stupid.

I am ready to accept any natural phenomenon that behaves like this with open arms

uh huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

We gotta get in on this and start our own space cult before the market is saturated.

... Instead of selling UFO books about lies the government is telling you or WON'T tell you, now we can sell books about how the government CAN'T tell you what it is.

Genius really