Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I can't believe our Anime Dad is loving dead.

Psycho Knight posted:

They’re cooperators working with me toward a common goal.

This is really weird phrasing... That's what cooperators do. I bet he was trying to be more evasive here in the original text but this is the translation we got.

Space Kablooey fucked around with this message at 22:26 on May 23, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Just dump all the stones.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

huh I don't remember seeing the angel sprite.

Also, maybe it's to keep the sprite artstyle consistent, but I thought the angels were gigantic. Also seconding the thought that the dark wings were shadowed.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

This.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Psycho Knight posted:

Update 13: On the road to Fandelcia City. Meet my friends along the way.

Her initial outfit is called an Ancient Suit. So I guess we can infer that what she’s wearing was the fashion of 2,000 years ago.

Maybe this is why the Angels went all Armaggedon on them.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

vilkacis posted:

Come on, it's not that b... uh... actually now that you mention it is actually that bad.

It would still be pretty bad if it were just a breastplate instead, but it's the pasties that get me, every time.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I also prefer the cold to the heat most of the time, especially because where I live it doesn't get any worse than -5C in very cold nights, and it didn't even get nowhere near that these last few weeks.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Frayne and... I can't really decide on the second one, so I will just pick Eliza.

Space Kablooey fucked around with this message at 21:04 on Jul 8, 2021

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Psycho Knight posted:

Update 16: A knife in the back

There are a bunch of soldiers no aggroed on us. I send Crevanille after this guy up here, because I want to clear a path further into the hall.

Typo here (no -> now)?

ultrafilter posted:

For shame.

I'm open to renaming the city if someone can come up with something the thread agrees is better. Your call how to handle that.

My vote would be for "Some Angeles", but it doesn't fit. :(

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Psycho Knight posted:

Update 15.5 – Takin’ a Break (Furlough #1)

Yes. Gordran has done a find job of overseeing much of this construction.

Another typo :v:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Psycho Knight posted:

[Warning Announcement]: If you have the key, please use it now. It a forced disarmament code is sent, professional technicians will be needed fort the restoration of the system.

Extra "t" in there.

Also voting for Remus, Eliza and Yuni.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

That costume is glorious. Yay on it for at least one main update.

Also Frayne, Eliza, and Sydney for the next furlough.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Hien, Leona and Frayne, and costume B.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I thought killing an angel would be a lot more... Impactful? It was just a clone, but even still...

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Psycho Knight posted:

Furlough Update 5: The Science of Bloodsport

They can be. But it is important not to lose sight of their true nature. For the nonce, I walk the path of the sword. But I understand that that is not for everybody. I am not saying that I am better than anyone else, only that certain paths are better suited to certain people.

... Does nonce has other uses I'm not aware of...?

So this is why she lets us put her in this costume :v:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

We killed an Angel, yay?

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Shouldn't it be OneAngelesUnoAngeles instead :v: (i know the plural isnt correct please bear with me)

Space Kablooey fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Aug 25, 2021

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Hien, Vallery, Frayne

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Evil Fluffy posted:

Regina, Vallery, Magnus, Melaine, Remus, and the one to the right of Frayne whose name I'm blanking on atm.

Sidney. Also voting for this BTW.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Meline, Remus, Magnus

I can't really decide between quartz or Oak, though, as you're not sure if we can finish Maggie's storyline. I feel a little strange that Regina is a choice given by the game, considering their relationship in the Merc brigade.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I see. I will vote for lover's oak then.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Melomane Mallet posted:

Magnus because he's Magnus, and Regina and Tricia because we haven't used them yet. :v:

Yeah this.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Please let's get to a new page

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

:page3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I almost forgot about Enrique