Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Omobono posted:

Can you date the lady angel?
Crevanille can totally date the lady angel can't he?

Melomane Mallet posted:

Crevanille can "date" any of one familiar, ten party members, and six or seven NPCs, so maybe...? :v: :angel:

Fun fact about dating:
Crev can date every female NPC with a portrait EXCEPT the angel. One case is kinda stretching it, but still. It's obviously not the case, but I find it hilarious that the requirement for giving them art assets could be this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
Yes, it is definitely true. The last thought of the new familiar is that this is the only way they can be useful to you.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
Yeah, my first run was pretty disastrous.
Familiar dead, new familiar killing herself to bring old one back, Muntzer dead, and a few others too. And killed a few possible romances before they could even start.
That is a hell of a motivator to start a new playthrough.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

MythosDragon posted:

"Literally anyone dies to further the growth of the main character" is common

His brother, his gf, his dad, his other dad that taught him the hadouken, etc.

Not gonna lie, the death of other dad who taught him the hadouken always gets me.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
Can we recruit that one guard who managed to parry vester? He is a badass.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
Frayne for spellcasting, Eliza for melee zipping around and Vallery complimenting

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

MythosDragon posted:

Growlanser 6 has been released!
It's apparently not been 100%ed, but it's drat close.

Well, poo poo.
Is it standalone or a Growlanser 2 case (following up on a previous entry)?
Cause I do not remember almost anything about 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010
Not gonna lie, in my very first run, things were a bit more tense.
Perhaps the traditional route over this one is a bit easier, but everything was done in NG+ afterwards, where you are steamrolling things.