Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXZ3cWCh1Es

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hitlersaurus Christ
Oct 14, 2005

Burger Bro 34 Full Stream Archive

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Lol

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMItKJ_SNf8

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

One of the weird music thing with No Mercy 64 is that it came out just when Undertaker started doing his biker gimmick. So the game didn't have the usual funeral dirge or even his ministry theme. But whether due to timing or cost, it didn't have the Kid Rock song that he started with. So he just had a generic rock string as his entrance.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Wow, hey that’s really interesting ser Peepus.

----------------

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jnAZSbmeuU

this song got me emotional for some reason. no jokes to be had here

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

bruh thinks Oblivion came out in 1938? :cawg:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

bruh thinks Oblivion came out in 1938? :cawg:

It did

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

On the eve of German invasion, a young Czech boy asked his father, “Papa, have you heard these dreadful rumors?”

His father responded, “must have been the wind” as he clips through a defensive roadblock.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

On the eve of German invasion, a young Czech boy asked his father, “Papa, have you heard these dreadful rumors?”

His father responded, “must have been the wind” as he clips through a defensive roadblock.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Seen any Germans? Hahahahaha!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Alaois posted:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Alaois posted:

Tod Howard: You see that area of Czechoslovakia with a large German-speaking minority? You can go there.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Tod Howard: You see that area of Czechoslovakia with a large German-speaking minority? You can go there.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Phil Spencer returning from Munich announcing that he has peace in our time and Call of Duty will remain multi platform.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

MIYAMOTO: Saw a picture of the Emperor and General Tojo kissing one another online. Please do not do that.

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

: Beat the game
: Beat Extra Game mode

The part where Dedede begs you not to use the star rod is funny

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Joan posted:

This doesn’t count

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Joan posted:

Crying from wrong thread

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

gently caress

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Smirking_Serpent posted:

lmfao

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Crying from wrong thread

FortniBR12: there’s just something nostalgic and peaceful about looking at Joan’s posts and taking a second to deduce where it was intended to go. It’s like when I was trying to figure out what words my baby sister was saying. This was before the malaria,of course. I miss the early 2000s but her posts take me back.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Smirking_Serpent posted:

FortniBR12: there’s just something nostalgic and peaceful about looking at Joan’s posts and taking a second to deduce where it was intended to go. It’s like when I was trying to figure out what words my baby sister was saying. This was before the malaria,of course. I miss the early 2000s but her posts take me back.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Smirking_Serpent posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Joan posted:

I could have you killed for this. But in my mercy I will let you live. Cherish your small life while you can.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lmfao good god

----------------