Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Bicyclops posted:

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER
You there! Hey! Come here for a second!

KIRYU
(I don't have time for this.)

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER
Sir! Sir, please stop for a moment! It's important.

KIRYU
Alright. Is somebody hurt? Do you need help?

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER
Me and my friends made a game where you kill mutants by skateboarding.

KIRYU
Oh. Maybe you're looking for Club Sega?

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER
We made it in 72 hours for the 2006 Hotel District Game Jam. I think it came out pretty cool. I edited the trailer and voice the announcer.

KIRYU
72 hours is fast.

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER
You can play it here for free. We're planning to release a browser-based HTML5 version soon as well.

KIRYU
HTML? I'm not sure what this is, but I guess I can spare a few minutes to try your video game.

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER
Well, what did you think?

• Awesome game OP. Can’t wait to see more. There’s a overwatch loot box deal with your name on it if you play your cards right.
  • -> i played it and i dont think the gameplay concept was fully developed op, its more style over substance here. only in the final boss does it start to make sense with the concept for sustaining yourself in the air with timed bursts to maintain a combo but that makes doing tricks completely unnecessary outside of initially building meter for that first attack, worst of all all the levels before dont encourage ro provide much of a means for this playstyle until the end anyway. momentum isn't utilised in a way that makes it feel like skateboarding and ramps are more of a nuisance than an opportunity to build score and meter, if there was a more developed trick system and height buildup with the skateboarding aspect emphasized it would give more to do when not hitting the burst button
  • going cleave you in half using iado sword drawing techniques developed by zatoichi the blind swordsman actually

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER
This city sucks so much. Come on everyone, let's turn this rear end in a top hat into Toejam!

*DELINQUENTS*

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

KIRYU

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

KIRYU

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

KIRYU

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER
We made it in 72 hours for the 2006 Hotel District Game Jam. I think it came out pretty cool. I edited the trailer and voice the announcer.

KIRYU
72 hours is fast.

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER
You can play it here for free. We're planning to release a browser-based HTML5 version soon as well.

KIRYU
HTML? I'm not sure what this is, but I guess I can spare a few minutes to try your video game.

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

• Awesome game OP. Can’t wait to see more. There’s a overwatch loot box deal with your name on it if you play your cards right.
  • -> i played it and i dont think the gameplay concept was fully developed op, its more style over substance here. only in the final boss does it start to make sense with the concept for sustaining yourself in the air with timed bursts to maintain a combo but that makes doing tricks completely unnecessary outside of initially building meter for that first attack, worst of all all the levels before dont encourage ro provide much of a means for this playstyle until the end anyway. momentum isn't utilised in a way that makes it feel like skateboarding and ramps are more of a nuisance than an opportunity to build score and meter, if there was a more developed trick system and height buildup with the skateboarding aspect emphasized it would give more to do when not hitting the burst button
  • going cleave you in half using iado sword drawing techniques developed by zatoichi the blind swordsman actually

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER
This city sucks so much. Come on everyone, let's turn this rear end in a top hat into Toejam!

*DELINQUENTS*

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

KIRYU

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

KIRYU

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

KIRYU

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

KIRYU
72 hours is fast.

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

KIRYU

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

*DELINQUENTS*

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

KIRYU

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

KIRYU

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

KIRYU

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

KIRYU
72 hours is fast.

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

KIRYU

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

*DELINQUENTS*

hell yeah

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lurdiak posted:

Lol this website sucks so much.

dude your head is gonna explode when you put years of time into a much bigger project and most of the comments are "this is poo poo"

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Lurdiak posted:

Update: Imp Zone is losing their mind and wants to kill me.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lmao

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

https://youtu.be/Yz6qQw7IPc0

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

a bigger bitch than originally imagined

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Hateboard 2145 version 1.01 patch notes:

+ Skating through gas will correctly swap the player character's gender.
+ Collecting H-A-Z-E letters will now activate a REMEMBER mode that acts as a 10x multiplier for 599 seconds.
+ Support for Guncon 1, 2, and 3 added. Keyboard support still pending.
+ Ice cream items now give a boost to the player's crustacean meter.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

"Just because you’re paranoid, don’t mean they’re not after you" -Kurt Cobain

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Lets actually kill him!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I'd have already killed him but the combo system was a bit obtuse.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The goalposts are always being moved in favor of the gamejammers.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao

That Little Demon posted:

Lets actually kill him!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Hate Board is right... gently caress imp zone

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Also lmfao that it was the motherfucking Klowner that told him to post it here

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Also lmfao that it was the motherfucking Klowner that told him to post it here
Leading the lamb to the slaughter... :unsmigghh:

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

https://objection.lol/objection/1433462

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Me and my friends made a game where you recruit Fire Emblem Characters in reverse order than you normally would

We made it in 72 hours for the 2021 Toronto Game Jam. I think it came out pretty cool. I edited the trailer and there is just something very interesting about a womans midriff....

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

It’s 72 hours till the 2021 Toronto Game Jam, we got a full tank of gas, half pack of cigarettes, it’s dark out, and we’re wearing sunglasses.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Bicyclops posted:

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

KIRYU

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

KIRYU

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

KIRYU

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

KIRYU
72 hours is fast.

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

KIRYU

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

*DELINQUENTS*

lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Thank you, Klowner.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Hateboard 2145 version 1.01 patch notes:

+ Skating through gas will correctly swap the player character's gender.
+ Collecting H-A-Z-E letters will now activate a REMEMBER mode that acts as a 10x multiplier for 599 seconds.
+ Support for Guncon 1, 2, and 3 added. Keyboard support still pending.
+ Ice cream items now give a boost to the player's crustacean meter.

Missing out on the Novint Falcon support

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

KIRYU

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

KIRYU

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

KIRYU

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

KIRYU
72 hours is fast.

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

KIRYU

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER

*DELINQUENTS*

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018
Lmfao at everything

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Arrhythmia posted:

You're also an extremely odious person OP so please do not take synthy's post as a suggestion to start regularly posting here to later shill your crap.

All of the replies itt are various shades of pathetic but this is by far the funniest one.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lurdiak posted:

All of the replies itt are various shades of pathetic but this is by far the funniest one.

keep digging lol

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Lurdiak posted:

i think a lot of the posts are funny

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020