Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Lurdiak posted:

Lol this website sucks so much.
thought you'd just wander into kakariko village and start slapping cuccos around huh bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Lurdiak posted:

I wasn't trying to be a dick, it was a legitimate reaction to the only reply to a post I made at someone else's suggestion being a bunch of negative comments about a jam game. Yeah dude, we know all that poo poo, we just didn't have time to fix it because the jam ended. Nowhere but SA could someone post a jam game and get someone trying to come in with their hot take about why the game sucks. It's buck wild how much this website is fueled by smugness, negativity and pettiness trying to pretend it's wit. The reaction from my teammates was "Well, it's SA, what did you expect posting there".
the tragic thing is Imp Zone isn't like that at all, but op will never see it because they came in trying to assert their own values and disrespected the neighborhood :baduk:

I made mistakes in my first thread, too, I embedded too many tweets and it was loving with people's browsers, but I was polite and listened and a bunch of imps who had initially been annoyed with me helped get the thread to page 2 so the thread could have a fresh start, because Imp Zone is actually a paradise where posters of all walks can enjoy video games and say funny poo poo without being bothered by weird psychos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eun-iZv9hsU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

So you said here that you, ahh, “wish you were a SonethingAwful mod”. Why don’t you tell us a little more about that?

lmao jesus christ
loving poo poo. holy lord