Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lurdiak posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBHNp2yADg0

We made it in 72 hours for the 2021 Toronto Game Jam. I think it came out pretty cool. I edited the trailer and voice the announcer.

You can play it here for free. We're planning to release a browser-based HTML5 version soon as well.

It got played on the first night of the Tojam minicade, along with some other neat jam games.

hey OP don't listen to the trolls. sorry this site can seem like it sucks sometimes, but you know how it goes. it's really impressive what you guys accomplished here. I decided to feature an article about your game on my blog here:

https://bit.ly/3bDo731

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Lets actually kill him!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Hate Board is right... gently caress imp zone

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Me and my friends made a game where you recruit Fire Emblem Characters in reverse order than you normally would

We made it in 72 hours for the 2021 Toronto Game Jam. I think it came out pretty cool. I edited the trailer and there is just something very interesting about a womans midriff....

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lurdiak posted:

All of the replies itt are various shades of pathetic but this is by far the funniest one.

keep digging lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Kongming posted:

Lurdiak is walking back to CineD after leaving a link to his game in the Games forum

Hiya, Lurdiak.

Aren't you going to say hello?

Lurdiak shakes his head

Aw what's wrong, don't you want someone to play your game?

Lurdiak: I'm not supposed to leave the grey forums. The Steven Universe avatar said so.

Very wise indeed! But in the Imp Zone, they have real gamers, and goldmined threads, and they always love indie treasures!

Lurdiak: Will they post?

Oh yes. They post. They post, Lurdiak.

i played it and i dont think the gameplay concept was fully developed op, its more style over substance here. only in the final boss does it start to make sense with the concept for sustaining yourself in the air with timed bursts to maintain a combo but that makes doing tricks completely unnecessary outside of initially building meter for that first attack, worst of all all the levels before dont encourage ro provide much of a means for this playstyle until the end anyway. momentum isn't utilised in a way that makes it feel like skateboarding and ramps are more of a nuisance than an opportunity to build score and meter, if there was a more developed trick system and height buildup with the skateboarding aspect emphasized it would give more to do when not hitting the burst button

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Get Klowned you stupid gently caress!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Plutonis posted:

Ludiark you are the most contemptible poster on these forums that isn't an open sex criminal and trying to steal valor from the Barkley devs when you only wrote lovely dialog only adds to that.

[only know Ludiark from the single post in IZ] Honestly, this

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

When you bring me out... can you introduce me as Klowner?

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

American McGay posted:

He sat in voice chat and suggested jokes about killing Make-A-Wish kids while his team members awkwardly nodded and said "hmm, yeah okay"

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
major vibes

Only registered members can see post attachments!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

a Loving Dog posted:

awful games done quick is supposed to mean playing them

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Jesus loving Christ

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Making this just feels hollow now.

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Plutonis posted:

lol gently caress beaten

lol also

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

net cafe scandal posted:

“Me and my friends”

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
"we" made this

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

LMAO

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
how the gently caress does it keep getting worse lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lumpy the Cook posted:

So you said here that you, ahh, “wish you were a SonethingAwful mod”. Why don’t you tell us a little more about that?

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

tao of lmao posted:

this guy poo poo all over my idea for a wrestling imp zone thank god he has no real power

now we really should kill him

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

American McGay posted:

Do you think this line is going too far...?

cause there's a line for when you kill an enemy, and one of them is...

"What a tragic end to our Make-A-Wish entrant!"

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

net cafe scandal posted:

Op this is the kind of nightmare most people would be able to wake up from, but not you. Goldmine.