Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
gamejam it up your rear end all the way back to the games forum bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Cubone posted:

thought you'd just wander into kakariko village and start slapping cuccos around huh bitch

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER
You there! Hey! Come here for a second!

KIRYU
(I don't have time for this.)

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER
Sir! Sir, please stop for a moment! It's important.

KIRYU
Alright. Is somebody hurt? Do you need help?

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER
Me and my friends made a game where you kill mutants by skateboarding.

KIRYU
Oh. Maybe you're looking for Club Sega?

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER
We made it in 72 hours for the 2006 Hotel District Game Jam. I think it came out pretty cool. I edited the trailer and voice the announcer.

KIRYU
72 hours is fast.

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER
You can play it here for free. We're planning to release a browser-based HTML5 version soon as well.

KIRYU
HTML? I'm not sure what this is, but I guess I can spare a few minutes to try your video game.

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER
Well, what did you think?

• Awesome game OP. Can’t wait to see more. There’s a overwatch loot box deal with your name on it if you play your cards right.
  • -> i played it and i dont think the gameplay concept was fully developed op, its more style over substance here. only in the final boss does it start to make sense with the concept for sustaining yourself in the air with timed bursts to maintain a combo but that makes doing tricks completely unnecessary outside of initially building meter for that first attack, worst of all all the levels before dont encourage ro provide much of a means for this playstyle until the end anyway. momentum isn't utilised in a way that makes it feel like skateboarding and ramps are more of a nuisance than an opportunity to build score and meter, if there was a more developed trick system and height buildup with the skateboarding aspect emphasized it would give more to do when not hitting the burst button
  • going cleave you in half using iado sword drawing techniques developed by zatoichi the blind swordsman actually

EXUBERANT DEVELOPER
This city sucks so much. Come on everyone, let's turn this rear end in a top hat into Toejam!

*DELINQUENTS*

hell yeah

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

kmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lmfao