Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

The only thing I want to mention is, the LP Beach is absolutely a fantastic place to crosspost SA LPs. Most of its added value now that the whole lowtax shitstorm has passed is for people to crosspost LPs so that friends without an SA account don't run into the paywall every so often.

Sadly, a side-effect of it being mostly used for crossposting is that the place seems a bid 'dead'. There's barely any conversation there, every thread is mostly just a list of LP updates with nothing in between.

I don't think there's much we can do about that. But since the LP Beach now plays an important role in the spread and awareness of high-quality VLPs and SSLPs to parts of the internet we might otherwise not reach, I think it's in our best interests if we as an SA subforum and the mods in particular continue being on a friendly basis with the Beach mods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

I do really wonder how Baldurk is doing, I haven't seen him in a whiiiile.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Good to hear. As always, take your time. IRL stuff comes first.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

vilkacis posted:

I remember there was talk of having double tags here like some of the other forums have, so there could be a "type" tag in addition to the genre/funny/whatever one, but with only the one i think most people are going to go for basically anything but the type first.

IIRC someone took this idea to the tech subforum and was told that this won't happen because the forums that have this are horrible radium hacks that can't be reused.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

If you play Wii Fit with your clothes on you might break a sweat though