Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
I would like folks to stop bothering Lurdiak and trying to mine more comedy from him. You had a thread. It was goldmined. Stop trying to get blood from a stone. Stop harassing someone on their YouTube and otherwise in the hopes of finding another nugget of comedy. Please don’t run this into the ground by harassing someone in the hopes of one more bit of comedy. Bad jokes aside, dude has helped with promoting a lot of SA community,especially the horror commmunity.

Games wise, I recently figured out I could hook my gaming laptop (lmao) up to my tv and use a controller. What are some good pc games that work well with a controller?

Thank you for your help and for listening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

A lot of ppl read that thread and I don’t think any imps thought about it at all after it went to goldmine. Probably just loser lurkers

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

EmmyOk posted:

A lot of ppl read that thread and I don’t think any imps thought about it at all after it went to goldmine. Probably just loser lurkers

So long as they give up on it I’m fine. I know it’s SA but it’s not kiwi farms and dude doesn’t deserve people obsessing over him on other platforms. Loser poo poo.

Edit: also please recommend good games I can play on PC with controller. I am Ariel over here with a whole new world.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

other thn that very short post mortem in the cineD thread i haven't thought about or given a poo poo about lurdiak since the thread was goldmined. i don't see that changing any time soon

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Fungah! posted:

other thn that very short post mortem in the cineD thread i haven't thought about or given a poo poo about lurdiak since the thread was goldmined. i don't see that changing any time soon

What about good games on pc with controller?!!!!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

OP you should be wary that notorious rear end in a top hat could be lying to you in order to make himself into a victim. Also I recommend the Yakuza series.

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Plutonis posted:

OP you should be wary that notorious rear end in a top hat could be lying to you in order to make himself into a victim.

1) I’m a big boy
2) I’m a big boy who wants to pc game with a controller and what is this doing to help

Edit: which yakuza?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
like every console game is on pc now its a dumb question

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

fr0id posted:

What about good games on pc with controller?!!!!

have you tried Hateboard 2145?

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

yakuza zero

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

wtf are you talking about

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

elf help book posted:

like every console game is on pc now its a dumb question

A lot of console games suck rear end and have bad ports. What is good. THINK MARK

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

wtf are you talking about

How good pathologic 2 is with a controller

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Gas

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Bicyclops posted:

have you tried Hateboard 2145?

I read a bad review of it online and an hesitant. Can you sell me on it?

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Not a fan of toe jam and earl

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
OP for the record, outside of making fun of his stupid game in a funny thread here, nobody gives a loving poo poo about him or you from this forum. begone!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

casually insinuating that a group of strangers is responsible for stalking my friend shortly before i ask for recommendations for a nearby pizza joint.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

you could've just asked a game question or w/e instead of saying we're Stalking & Harrassing a user offsite (we aren't) lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

That Little Demon posted:

OP for the record, outside of making fun of his stupid game in a funny thread here, nobody gives a loving poo poo about him or you from this forum. begone!

this is a really simple concept 99% of goons fail to grasp, it's actually crazy

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Id like a ham sandwich

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

fr0id posted:

A lot of console games suck rear end and have bad ports. What is good. THINK MARK

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

Dude is getting lovely YouTube comments that are obvious SA people. I guess off site stalking is subjective but it seems to me like people not letting go of a joke.

And I’ve been playing a bit of alien isolation. It’s fun.

Edit: maybe it’s lurkers, but would be nice to call those people out as poo poo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

fr0id posted:

Dude is getting lovely YouTube comments that are obvious SA people. I guess off site stalking is subjective but it seems to me like people not letting go of a joke.

wait this is about random youtube comments? lmfao get the gently caress outta here

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its the 10 total posters in imp zone who have jobs and kids etc that are sstalking and harrasing some guy and not the 1000s of other users from the rest of this website that famously run poo poo into the ground over many years

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

trying to jack off posted:

its the 10 total posters in imp zone who have jobs and kids etc that are sstalking and harrasing some guy and not the 1000s of other users from the rest of this website that famously run poo poo into the ground over many years

Yeah, the video posted to very few people except for one very negative forum and it’s definitely randos doing it.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

fr0id posted:

no one here cares we just want to make each other laugh, theres no reason to privately gently caress with him or whatever

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

fr0id posted:

Yeah, the video posted to very few people except for one very negative forum and it’s definitely randos doing it.

ah, did he also make a thread in Games?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

wait this is about random youtube comments? lmfao get the gently caress outta here

The imp zone will now pay for inventing rude youtube comments

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

The imp zone will now pay for inventing rude youtube comments

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

fr0id posted:

lmfao get hosed

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

fr0id posted:

he should not post it in negative forums then. none of us in this forum are doing that.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

fr0id
Jul 27, 2016

And yet it’s still happening. I get that it’s funny to own someone for posting in the wrong forum and then doubling down. I would just like for continued harassment after the fact to stop and for it to be called out as unfunny and lovely.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

We got a funny thread out of your idiot friend making an rear end out of himself publicly, no one in this forum cares about him beyond that lol. gently caress him and gently caress you

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*accuses entire subforum of harrassment* Wow, you all seem rather negative to me. Why is that??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i think literally every poster here has shared a youtube video from their account at some point so it would actually be really easy to see if anyone here has posted a mean youtube comment