Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
11 more days of Meltdown May

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T49xupxoN0E

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
A few years ago they announced this movie

quote:

Two policemen, one an old-timer (Gibson), the other his volatile younger partner (Vaughn), find themselves suspended when a video of their strong-arm tactics become the media's cause du jour. Low on cash and with no other options, these two embittered soldiers descend into the criminal underworld to gain their just due, but instead find far more than they wanted awaiting them in the shadows.
One night I drank a bunch of Smithwick's and uploaded a "teaser" that's just a PS4 clip from Yakuza 0 of Kiryu and the cop buddy beating up some thugs and apparently it's still one of the page 1 search results for the movie

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lumpy the Cook posted:

One night I drank a bunch of Smithwick's and uploaded a "teaser" that's just a PS4 clip from Yakuza 0 of Kiryu and the cop buddy beating up some thugs and apparently it's still one of the page 1 search results for the movie

lmfao I'm crying

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

e: double post

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmfao

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Lmao incredible

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Lmao incredible

Thats ok. It's offset by the perfectly upvoted video walkthrough of the Cup Noodle - Shrimp route quest from Final Fantasy XV

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

fr0id posted:

Like I said, call out that it’s not funny to keep harping on it and harass the dude. Which is happening. And regardless of previous thread it’s lovely to bag on the dude. “Oh no I was just owning him in this one thread and didn’t think people would try to gently caress up all of his public poo poo after someone looked up his public poo poo and made fun of him for it!” A lot of the stuff posted about the dude is not readily available and comes from people who either know the dude or know someone and we’re able to post his off site stuff and were willing to throw him under the bus.

I would just like for folks to acknowledge that it’s not cool to keep harassing the dude.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I have no idea why you think that any of the people who consider posting weird poo poo in YouTube comments hilarious would suddenly be like “oh man well if IZ poster Bicyclops has disavowed us then we need to do some serious introspection”

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Anyways real talk that thread was one of the funniest in a while and I’m mad as hell that wasn’t able to post more in it due to working late tonight

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltzV4pRdt-0

my cats.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol how did this thread become a better youtube clip thread than the thread devoted to clips about video games?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lol

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I have dozens of videos on my channel of me doing some stupid combos in fighting games that I think look cool that no one clicks on. But maybe you've heard of this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkU4MfZRWSM

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I have no idea why you think that any of the people who consider posting weird poo poo in YouTube comments hilarious would suddenly be like “oh man well if IZ poster Bicyclops has disavowed us then we need to do some serious introspection”

i love this idea of deep cover youtube imps getting some top secret briefing: if any of your flaming or griefing gets noticed by a Games poster, President Bicyclops will deny/disavow any knowledge of your activities or identities.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Bicyclops posted:

lol how did this thread become a better youtube clip thread than the thread devoted to clips about video games?

Imp Zone does not gas threads, we give them extreme makeovers and then ship them off to the goldmine.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

fr0id posted:

Stop trying to get blood from a stone. Stop harassing someone on their YouTube and otherwise in the hopes of finding another nugget of comedy. Please don’t run this into the ground by harassing someone in the hopes of one more bit of comedy.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol that it took this long for anyone to even care enough to check

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I remember I clicked on the video earlier, saw one comment that said 'Turdiak', chuckled, and then closed the tab.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Roth posted:

I remember I clicked on the video earlier, saw one comment that said 'Turdiak', chuckled, and then closed the tab.
lmbo that this, of all things, was what pissed him off enough to manipulate a friend into posting an embarassing "LEAVE LURDIAK ALONE" thread

not the twitch clips showing that he didn't really do anything of merit on the game he was hyping up as something he worked on

not the custom title pointing out he buys anime rape avatars for abuse survivors

a single youtube comment saying "turdiak" that he appears to have hidden as abusive, probably shortly after he called you the australian word

wonders never cease

obligatory random youtube clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs8U9Ns32JY

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
am I the only one who finds the idea that he has a friend highly suspicious?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

dangerburrd
Feb 20, 2013

Cubone posted:

I don’t wanna name names or cause drama but there’s something very familiar to this weirdass grousing

VileLL
Oct 3, 2015

sounds like a tragic end for a make a wish kid, op

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Cubone posted:

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I have so many videos of all my souls borne boss fight first wins to share with a pal so they're not too interesting. This is the funniest ever FromSoftware hitbox bs I got though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJPkfz-SWkg

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

VileLL posted:

sounds like a tragic end for a make a wish kid, op

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Cubone posted:

"I'm Lurdiak's friend," i say, while blinking twice at the hostage negotiators

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

The gift that keeps on giving.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

lol I was gonna check because I'm pretty sure I'd recognize every imp's yt account but come on dude...did he just tell you something was happening and you believed it full stop

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8AVAvifPcA

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lo.l hell yeah