Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010

Grevlek posted:

missed the ground floor but still saying ground floor

God I'm excited.

Im happy at how far along it looked, hopefully they'll pull a CK3 where the announce and release in fairly quick succession.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010
Im just here for the graphs. How many graphs do I get in this new military system?

If its not Pie AND Bar charts Im loving out.

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010
Im beginning to think this entire thing has been an elaborate troll and Vic3 isn't actually releasing.

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010

DaysBefore posted:

British Columbia is... Wrong

It's especially funny because you know this pisses off the islanders.

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010

appropriatemetaphor posted:

So the game is decent?

Looks like the gamer brigade is real angry about the war system and how the game is super woke.

I love this because those two points should be mutually exclusive but arent because of gamers.

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010
Jesus christ I am loving terrible at this game.

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010

RabidWeasel posted:

Have you tried making line go up?

Currently the only line going up is the number of radicals I have.

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010

Mr. Fall Down Terror posted:

they're mostly mad about the standard of living - you can increase SOL by increasing wages (building things that turn peasants into factory workers and whatnot) or making staple goods cheaper

having a slightly above average price for grain is good for farmers, and bad for everyone who eats grain. let the farmers be impoverished and let the people be fed on cheap food, wear cheap clothes, etc.

Or I could push through Universal Suffrage in a misguided attempt to gain more legitimacy and then have the church revolt and kick my rear end. That was certainly an option.

I'm going to maybe try Belgium or something smaller to limit the amount of trouble I can get into.

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010
Embarrassingly basic question: should I be consolidating Construction Sectors in one state or spreading them around?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010
Paradox DLC has been awful lately and they've been rightfully getting dragged for it. Considering Vic3 is the weakest mainline title from them, I would hope they're going to put some extra effort into it so its reviews aren't dumpster fires like 90% of paradox's recent releases.