Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

Gonna do Turbo Radical Reconstruction as the USA and then switch to commie workers co-ops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

DrSunshine posted:

Lol :iceburn:

http://users.rowan.edu/~mcinneshin/281/wk05/qingletters.htm

EDIT: Also
... Seriously?? You travel like 10,000km and bring the emperor of China a pair of wool socks?

Ahahaha this whole thing is hilarious!

BRB, Inventing phrenology because my mother's knit socks were insulted by an emperor.

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

If I don't see a farm for every vegetable, then im not buying this game. Yes, even swedes.

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

A Buttery Pastry posted:

I don’t think they’ve confirmed that slave trading is in the game.

This gave me an idea. There should be smuggling and contraband ingame. Countries should get to ban certain goods and smugglers to bypass the laws and fulfill pop demands. Wanna see prohibition simulated in game.

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

oh my god a twitch streamer in 2021 is playing Hohenzollern mod V2 as we speak. Move over reddit, eat our asses tiktok, goon projects never die

That's not the hohenzollern mod, that's the ccHFM mod with shattered world. He's only playing as hohenzollern, you rube.