Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
I’ve been playing some Spider-Man: Miles Morales. It’s not as good as the last one, story is very boring and makes Spider-Man into a cop again. I think I’m going to finish it because I’m only a few hours in and at 50% completion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bump

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bump

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
bump

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bump

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bump

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Plutonis posted:

All right, you are Number 1.

Oh nice

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Giving this a bump back to the top page, and giving my wishes of best luck and happy tryouts to the eager contestants both past and future. A piece of advice to the newbies just starting out - wondering "Aarrgh! What should I say? What if it's not funny enough?" Release these fears from your mind, and remember that you have to play the game to win. Be yourself and don't apologize for anything. And to those lucky few who make the grade - I'll be seeing you behind the waterfall! Ciao for now!

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

John Romero posted:

I’ve been playing some Spider-Man: Miles Morales. It’s not as good as the last one, story is very boring and makes Spider-Man into a cop again. I think I’m going to finish it because I’m only a few hours in and at 50% completion.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

John Romero posted:

john you made some classic games, i expected better than you to have this attitude regarding sunk cost in gaming

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
a new crop of posters drilled by plutonis? methinks we will need a gender bender dna twister MEGAthread this time :D

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

try out my rear end

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Bump

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Bump

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bumping again for posterity

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bump

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

Bumping again for posterity

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bump. Last chapter of metro 2033 bump, it’s a game with a lot of flaws and annoying parts but the actual atmosphere shines through, I feel like a solid 7/10 game and plays best on the Xbox series X in glorious 4K/60FPS. It will be the 28th game I’ve beaten this year

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bump to keep this at the top and for anyone interested in trying out for the remaining coveted 9 slots this year

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Bump to keep this at the top and for anyone interested in trying out for the remaining coveted 9 slots this year

Thats a drat good reason for a bump. Might do the same.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Bump

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

net cafe scandal posted:

Thats a drat good reason for a bump. Might do the same.

Appreciated it. I’ll throw a courtesy bump in as well

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Go off king, bump it out

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Appreciated it. I’ll throw a courtesy bump in as well

What better way to thank you for your courtesy than one more bump for the pile? Perhaps I'll think of something but until then... Bump.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Power is Power

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bump

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bump

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Bunp

loopsheloop
Oct 22, 2010
remember in kingdom hearts when the gorilla shits out a spaceship piece

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

loopsheloop posted:

remember in kingdom hearts when the gorilla shits out a spaceship piece

congrats this made me laugh remembering this lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
bump

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

how things have changed...

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

honestly no

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

no what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loopsheloop
Oct 22, 2010

it's true dude, check it out

https://youtu.be/iGHSjTQC8Z0?t=18m27s