Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1020124

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:unsmith:

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
I'm looking forward to all the new anime watchers coming in and asking "What's going to happen next?" and we won't be able to tell them because nobody can predict where this poo poo goes

MachuPikacchu
Oct 15, 2012

Sacre vert! Maman!

Hell, even if we do tell them, it's so out there that it wouldn't make sense without context. Right now Momo's in a Yu-gi-oh Jumanji RPG world doing Ninja Warrior trials.

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular
Tell them only "frog washing machine" and see where they go with that

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Tampa Bae posted:

I'm looking forward to all the new anime watchers coming in and asking "What's going to happen next?" and we won't be able to tell them because nobody can predict where this poo poo goes

The only thing that’s certain is the next thing will be awesome

PirateZim
Apr 24, 2005

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

also, absolutely thrilled to see the return of supercop

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S
I finally got around to catching this week's chapter. Aww, Momo. :unsmith:

The scene with supercop was also great

Elite
Oct 30, 2010
Can’t wait for supercop to arrest a marshmallow beholder and a licorice chimera.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEYpIHZ3kXE

Sick

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

i missed the fact that Kensuke Ushio is the composer, this is gonna be sick

MachuPikacchu
Oct 15, 2012

Sacre vert! Maman!

Okarun's voice change at the end is really, really good.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
yeyeyeyeyeyeyeye

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Hey do you want that motherboard?
Alright, I'm hyped. When can I watch it?

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

The junk collector posted:

Alright, I'm hyped. When can I watch it?

This October, no specific date yet

The junk collector
Aug 10, 2005
Hey do you want that motherboard?
Ok I am unhyped

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
Having trailers with voice acting for a series that’s not gonna be released till October is making me more hype if anything. Means they’re gonna talk their time with it.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1020306

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Those Behemoths look alienish to me

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

MUSOU TIME

Elite
Oct 30, 2010
Congratulations you’ve reached Castle Ganon. Now go do all the sidequests so that you can actually take on Castle Ganon.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
OKARUN GET IN THERE NOW

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

spookykid posted:

OKARUN GET IN THERE NOW

AND QUICK YOU HAVE A NEW RIVAL

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
buzz cut pretty boy got himbo game

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1020304

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
lol at Momo not realizing the magic board game would have anti cheat contingency measures against psychic powers, she was so proud. It’s gonna be funny as heck if Okarun manages to blitz through the game with new girl because they have more than two collective brain cells between them.

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

God they're so dumb I love them so much

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I see someone has been playing Unicorn Overlord

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
Oh my god Momo in a wizard hat, it's perfect :kimchi: It's a shame Zuma didn't get a matching outfit

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost
I wish I could say I was surprised, but you come to expect these kinds of things when you read Dandadan every week.

Elite
Oct 30, 2010
Think it’s about 4000 enemy troops, so either Zuma is terrible at counting or I am.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

Elite posted:

Think it’s about 4000 enemy troops, so either Zuma is terrible at counting or I am.

Zuma; he tried to count them all individually.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
I did not realize how much the comic would improve with Momo in a wizard hat.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1020563

Elite
Oct 30, 2010
Warriors.... are weak against mages!

Momo has too much exactly enough fun explaining the class advantages.

Lock Knight
Oct 5, 2012

You're gonna carry that weight.
Cybernetic Crumb
Beasts are hax and imba, devs fix k

Is like with single units in Total Hammer War.

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.
So I saw the trailer and Okarun looked cool. Cut to my trip here in Canada and I read the entire thing. After the big alien battles I thought this would be still going as more an epilogue but NOPE. It's reading more like how Yu Yu Hakusho introduced "territories."

I have to say the author of this is nuts and has tapped into everything I love. Ghosts, aliens, cryptids, loving ancient aliens super deep cut alien races names. Just insane and I hope it goes on forever.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

Diabetic posted:

I have to say the author of this is nuts and has tapped into everything I love. Ghosts, aliens, cryptids, loving ancient aliens super deep cut alien races names. Just insane and I hope it goes on forever.

To add to this, Vamola’s flashback with the battle grannies was gut-wrenching and would make One Piece proud.

Dandadan is loving phenomenal and I dearly hope the anime can hold a candle to the manga, but at least the trailers so far are more than promising!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

Diabetic posted:

So I saw the trailer and Okarun looked cool. Cut to my trip here in Canada and I read the entire thing. After the big alien battles I thought this would be still going as more an epilogue but NOPE. It's reading more like how Yu Yu Hakusho introduced "territories."

Oh don't worry, there's so many more niche things you forgot you ever loved in life yet to come. Aliens and Ghosts are really just the tip of the iceberg in this series