Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
successfully hit a tombstone on my fat cat but i had to do it real slow so it kinda lacked any good impact. tried an irish whip as a set up for something but he kinda just flopped over? trying to expand my repertoire here and dont wanna resort to strikes so could use some ideas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
having a big dog only:

- hold your arms like you are preparing for a stone cold stunner and the dog will come running (hes a jobber)
- proceed to give the dog the stunner

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

boston crab

unless you have a crab as a pet. then i don't know what you would call it.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
my cat is like 25 pounds and the weight is not distributed in a good manner so some moves are difficult to execute without making him bug out

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

MotU posted:

my cat is like 25 pounds and the weight is not distributed in a good manner so some moves are difficult to execute without making him bug out

elbow drops for sure

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

give you cat a military press slam

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
tried applying a crossface and he just kinda stepped out of it like a punk

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
thats the kind of tutorial i need

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmao

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
thats hosed up

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

What I've learned is best is telling your dog "I'm gonna rassle you" then just wrap them in a bear hug and say the name of a wrestling move

if you have a big dog like my big boi Hank(90lbs) you can just wrap your arms around him and say GERMAN SUPLEX and it'll work. You can say OCEAN CYCLONE SUPLEX if you want, they won't know

if you have a dumb little fartbox like my bugg Gomez(27lbs) do the all-fours headbutt like Junkyard Dog

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Mob posted:

What I've learned is best is telling your dog "I'm gonna rassle you" then just wrap them in a bear hug and say the name of a wrestling move

if you have a big dog like my big boi Hank(90lbs) you can just wrap your arms around him and say GERMAN SUPLEX and it'll work. You can say OCEAN CYCLONE SUPLEX if you want, they won't know

if you have a dumb little fartbox like my bugg Gomez(27lbs) do the all-fours headbutt like Junkyard Dog

it wasn't until after we took them in that we noticed we named them after the cops from Breaking Bad. Our dogs are rescued strays not cops!!!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

mods

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

burn in hell

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

If you put your pet in a bear hug their dumb pet brain will think you’re giving them a regular hug, and by the time they figure out what’s going on the ref will already have called the match op.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
woke up late this morning and my fat cat was already jonesing for treats and meowing like an rear end in a top hat so add "leg drop off the second rope" to the list

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Morrison big dicked that dog

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug

No seriously where is this from.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Patrick Spens posted:

No seriously where is this from.

Russell Madness

Patrick Spens
Jul 21, 2006

"Every quarterback says they've got guts, But how many have actually seen 'em?"
Pillbug
.....yea ok Im not going to watch that but thank you for being helpful anyways!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

well you can do a shining wizard to a lizard. well you can Do a whirly gig to a guinea pig. not real advice

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
do the rhodes slap where you fall on your back and get em when they look down

if you run and plop down the dog will come a snoopin and then you can really lay it in

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
yeah just did that to my cat twice and lol what a moron for falling for it a second time

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Cavauro posted:

well you can do a shining wizard to a lizard. well you can Do a whirly gig to a guinea pig. not real advice

can you do a suplex on a t-rex? not a real question

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Obvious answer is the bear hug. Works on cats and dogs. Just pick em up and squeeze em.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

haven’t tried it but the mandible claw seems like it’ll work

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

RandolphCarter posted:

haven’t tried it but the mandible claw seems like it’ll work

I have to put my whole hand inside a half-pug's mouth multiple times a day and I can recommend you don't do this for funsies

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
yeah i have to feed my cat medicine every day so im already doing that

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Penguin Patrol posted:

can you do a suplex on a t-rex? not a real question

you can do a chokeslam on a goat; ram

just found out a male goat is not called a ram. i was told both goats and sheep were called that word if they were boys and it was bad info. it's over with now

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
sweet chin music

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
that probably wouldn’t work on a pet without a chin but idk what animal that would be

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

Flying headbutt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

Burning hammer