Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: ZShakespeare)

ecureuilmatrix
Mar 30, 2011
100% of the power with only 40% of the vote, how efficient!

Calvase de tabarnak de criss. :negative:

At least my hometown voted QS, I guess. :quebec:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ecureuilmatrix
Mar 30, 2011
Consolation: the PCQ gets nothing. Ta yeule Duhaime et ta gang d'antivax :owned:

ecureuilmatrix
Mar 30, 2011

Maneck posted:

The National Post gave the "horse race" idea a spin last week, but they couldn't even maintain the lie for even the length of the column. Basically it accused Legault of campaigning as if it didn't matter (Legault was right) to the theoretical benefit of unidentified opposition party. Unidentified because they were all obviously cooked by the way the vote was going to break down.

The CAQ getting 41% of the vote and a crushing majority is worth noting, but any time a party has around that level of support in Canada it tends to get a majority. And there's no real benefit to a crushing majority over a majority. For my dollar, the more palpable injustice is with the Conservatives. Not that I admire their views, but them getting 13% of the votes and zero seats while the Liberals get 14% and are the official opposition is damning of FPTP.

Oh I agree the PLQ;PCQ's vote:elected is totally out of wack.

Still, lol Duhaime.

ecureuilmatrix
Mar 30, 2011

Normy posted:

NDP lost some great MPs in Atlantic Canada because many low info voters were convinced they had to strategically vote for Trudeau to keep Harper out.

I’m still salty about that whole thing.

ecureuilmatrix
Mar 30, 2011

COPE 27 posted:

The Gaspesie highway is an incredible drive

Drive it before the sea swallows it whole!

ecureuilmatrix
Mar 30, 2011
Make it the landlord’s responsibility to find an equivalent dwelling for the renter.

ecureuilmatrix
Mar 30, 2011
I mean, it’s the hall of FAME, not necessarily the hall of musical merit. :actually:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ecureuilmatrix
Mar 30, 2011

Furnaceface posted:

I live in one of the least walkable/public transit friendly cities in Ontario (maybe even Canada), so a vehicle is a must unless youre rich as gently caress and can afford to have everything delivered.

My durable, awesome 15 year old SX4 finally went to car heaven and I am now vehicle shopping and it is one of the worst experiences ever and Im tempted to move to Nunavut and buy a loving tiny quad just to never have to deal with car dealerships ever again (Hyundai and Ford have been the 2 worst rated and lovely places I have gone to browse and its not even close).

Sup SX4 bro. Just passed 241k and I dread the day when I have to replace it. I live and work in the countryside and am pretty much forever obligated to have a car. Hope mine lasts until I save enough money for a hybrid or EV.

Also, gently caress PP you dime-store wannaTrump.